Navigation
Karisma
Karisma - Re: Review - Karisma - East Rand/Kempton Park Johannesburg
Re: Review - Karisma - East Rand/Kempton Park Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-04-06 11:20:38

Sorry guys if you late 4 your appointment I move next one!Be a hunter Just find another gal in the area! Squeaky beds and showers that run cold are really not my fault,I rent these rooms to make do with what's there,at least its clean not sleazy! Nothing wrong with my cream, its safe for the Condom and for me, I have been using it for years and no side effects after a long busy day! I don't drink on the job to get wet, it happens easily if you touch the right buttons! It takes 2 to tango and have your mind blowing experience! If my rates are too low pls kindly leave a big tip on your way out! When you close to 40 you start thinking about panssion funds and retirement plans! So pls this low rate aunty will really appriciate being spoilt! Hmm,thanks!
eziguy
eziguy - Re: Review - Karisma - Hyde Park Johannesburg
Re: Review - Karisma - Hyde Park Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 17
View Profile
Posted: 2015-04-07 10:25:15

Name: Karisma

City: Johannesburg

Area: Hyde Park

Full Profile: [View Karisma's Full Profile]

Despite my previous dissapointment, I managed to visit this lady as those tits and ass looked good if your a bbw lover.

Venue is an apartment hotel which is safe and easy to find. Once inside I was greeted by her in sexy undies and heels. This lady is no looker and that was a let down but be that as it may, we got down to some foreplay, covered blow and finally do of the deed which was good. After the first round I was offered a massage which I accepted while gathering strength for round two, only to be told that it is extra for a second round despite me paying for an hour.

Better value for money out there in my opinion.

Ratings:

Face: 1/5
Body: 3/5
Personality: 4/5
Telephone Manner: 3/5
Venue Cleanliness: 2/5
Personal Cleanliness: 4/5
Privacy: 3/5
Service: 2/5

Will you return? No
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.