Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Kate
Re: Kate
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2013-09-20 11:54:57

I honestly believe, despite all the hype and fuss when she first appeared, that this is a lady who does not know whether she is coming or going, in the game, or not in the game. Such incredibly erratic contactability is truly suspect.
oraljim
oraljim - Re: Kate
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 51
View Profile
Posted: 2013-09-23 16:48:57

Now that I can post again ...
Turns out Kate had sent me a cancellation to the wrong phone saying she had something urgent come up. Not to the phone we had been communicating on and confirmed on, but the original one which she must have written down. So to be fair to her she did try. Later I got another message again apologizing and saying she wouldn't be working or available any more. So whatever it was must have been pretty serious and I am sure everyone will join me in wishing Kate all of the best wherever her path leads her and wishing her good health and happiness.
QCumber
QCumber - Re: Kate
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2571
View Profile
Posted: 2013-09-23 17:18:24

Seems kate has been dishing out the same excuse to a number of punters. Wasted the time of more than just one whilst decoding whether she wants to be in this game or not.
oraljim
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 52
View Profile
Posted: 2013-09-23 17:26:47

@Qcumber thats ok I guess. I'd rather be dropped than pay good money for an unenthusiastic or unsure WG to be honest, even if it is one as absolutely stunning as Kate. This must be a terribly tough business for a woman to get into (everything from societal biases to genuine safety concerns) and I don't begrudge Kate or any other WG taking the time to figure it out. All it cost me was an hour's drive which, while not nothing, in the greater scheme of things is very damned little. I genuinely wish her success whichever fork in the road she takes.
asslapper
asslapper - Re: Kate
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 688
View Profile
Posted: 2013-09-23 19:02:16

Bravo oraljim, we haven't had that form of maturity and gentleman nes on this form for quite a while, actually most of the new posters seem to be 12 year olds who think they are on twit face or some social kak site.. Welcome aboard
Goddessoftheworl
Goddessoftheworl - Re: Kate
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 20
View Profile
Posted: 2013-09-23 19:44:47

Its so awesome to see a level of sensitivity and understanding that I thought was gone in this absorbing industry. @ Oraljim. You are just to cool. Thank you for trying to understand just for a moment what it is like to be a Lady of a pleasure. Your insight into our fears and concerns is just spot on. In the 5+ years of divine work bliss I enjoyed, I quit 6 times. Even when one enjoys being a companion, the industry still manages to mind screw you!
oraljim
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 61
View Profile
Posted: 2013-09-24 19:57:36

thanks @asslaper and @gotw, your comments made an otherwise shitty day much better.
saintjj
saintjj - Re: Kate
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2170
View Profile
Posted: 2013-10-02 16:16:48
Edited: 2013-10-02 16:19:08

Made the booking, a week in advance.Confirmed via sms and also with a phone call, for 4pm on 18th September.All set and arrive at the gate@3:45pm.No reply.Waited for an hour in the area.Tried calling,during this entire time, and still,No reply. Decided to leave, and received an sms about 5:30, apologizing for disappointing me.No problem,I believe in second chances, so I called her immediately, and she explained in detail(But I will not get into that, as it is between the two of us).I confirmed ANOTHER appointment with her for Friday,20th @3pm.Agreed and she even confirmed this with a further sms.Come Friday @2:25pm,I get an sms to say that she cannot see me, and that she is leaving the business.Surprised to see the profile still active!.Again , I will give her the benefit of the doubt, but she needs to be a bit more professional in how she approaches this business.I will still try again, lets see, maybe someday i will get lucky.I guess its a case of "The Forbidden Fruit" for me!

@oraljim, It seems that I had the same responses, from Kate, as you did, and agree.
But what the lady needs to understand, is that we work,are married, and put a lot of effort to "Make Excuses", just so that we can indulge.So yes,I can also understand the frustration with some punters.Furthermore,Like you, I wish her well in whatever path she chooses.I just hope that I get a chance to be on "that path"
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Kate
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2013-10-02 17:39:40

There is a clear pattern developing here. Who cannot see it?
UnlikelySuspect
UnlikelySuspect - Re: Kate
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 277
View Profile
Posted: 2013-10-02 22:35:52

Quite a number of people apparently.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.