Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - Message for Muffdiver ONLY
Message for Muffdiver ONLY
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2006-10-31 22:49:35

Hi Muffdiver

I’m somewhat appalled at the way Okak and others have responded to you. No doubt they do not possess the humor, integrity and intelligence that you do.
Your responses to these intellectually challenged homophobes is beyond humorous, they are downright side splitting hilarious.
Anyway someone of your intellect and caliber plus the fact that while I was browsing through the guy section and noticed that you commented that Todd has a great looking cock, which turned me on. Now I’m extremely horny for you and have been engaging in fantasies thinking about the two of us getting together. I must say that I’ve been blessed with a penis that is far better that most. It is thicker longer and very straight. The head is at least one third bigger than the shaft which I think is my biggest asset. I’m able to indefinitely maintain a full pulsating erection after ejaculation. I ensure the pubic hair around penis and scrotum are kept short and neat and any hair on the actual shaft and scrotum is shaved.

I’m telling you all of this because I’m entertaining two distinct fantasies the one is having you suck on this wonderful phallus of mine until I explode in your mouth and then you continue to suck the swollen head of my penis while it is sensitive, until I cannot take it any more. And another would be for you ram you penis deep and hard into my brown hole and eventually fill it with load and load of cum.

Muffdiver I’m a young 32 year old guy well built, I spend at least 15 hours a week at the gym plus I jog and play squash regularly. I’m clean shaven and have no body hair (chest or ugly back hair) I believe someone of your stature must also ensure that you have a good physique. Age is not a problem for me as long as you are not obese and un-kept. which I’m sure you are not judging by the quality of your writings
If you would like to get together – maybe just for coffee to break the ice and to ensure as consenting adults we are both happy with each other then let me know – and could you also post a brief description of yourself along with maybe your ideal fantasy.

PS – I really like your chosen nickname – Muffdiver if others can’t see the humor in it – well that their problem.
Have a nice day…xxxx
muffdiver
muffdiver - Re: Message for Muffdiver ONLY
Re: Message for Muffdiver ONLY
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 65
View Profile

Given the messages posted on this sight nobody in their right mind would respond to this posting.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Message for Muffdiver ONLY
Less than 5 posts

Come of Muffdiver don't be so cynical. Some faggot with an inapproperate name like yourself is offering you exactly what your heart desires - Go suck his F.U.C.Ken cock
[deleted]
Less than 5 posts

I quote
"nobody in their right mind would respond to this posting."

Well muffdiver you resopnded so are you not in your right mind???
muffdiver
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 65
View Profile

You clearly did not understand.

But let me explain. I did not respond to what might be a hoax.

Clearly though, given your limited vocabulary and writing skills, the above posting could not have been written by you.

But I'm glad I showed you how to use a 'complains generator'. They can be fun don't you agree?

See my posting addressed to you and your ilk.
HotSexySally
HotSexySally - Re: Message for Muffdiver ONLY
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 617
View Profile

IP trace collected from Clitorous's post actually reveal that he and Muffdiver share the same computer...
Some people have to be nice to themselves cause no one else will?
muffdiver
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 66
View Profile
Posted: 2006-10-31 22:49:36

Rubbish

I'll call on your office if you can show me this
Johan200
Johan200 - Re: Message for Muffdiver ONLY
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 145
View Profile

even if Clitoris is real, its just damn gross. damn WP supporters are clogging up this forum.
[deleted]
Less than 5 posts

Oh Johan200

I just think the blue bulls are all so sexy and I'd love to suck all thier cocks as for WP well I'll only let them have my @!#$-hole

Muffie where are you Yahoo Muffie where are you, my cocks waiting - did OhKak and the others scare you away Aagh shame man !

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.