View Profile
Posted: 2022-09-13 15:05:12

Name: Sandy

City: Pretoria

Area: Centurion

Full Profile: [View Sandy's Full Profile]

Amazing time spent with Sandy.

Very sweet person.

The massage was excellent, and the sensual was even better.

Incredibly good kisser.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

eziguy
eziguy - Re: Review - Sandy - Centurion Pretoria
Re: Review - Sandy - Centurion Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2226
View Profile
Posted: 2022-09-16 11:13:25

I've had a very different experience her and posted a review on her other (now deleted) profile. She is a clockwatcher of note and an hour booking was done and dusted in 42 minutes after she claimed that my hour-long booking was up.
MrMagicHands
MrMagicHands - Re: Review - Sandy - Centurion Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 25
View Profile
Posted: 2022-09-16 11:34:42

Sandy works harder than any I have come across, pardon the pun.

She is a very sweet girl that goes the extra mile, and I think the clock watching is a by product of wanting to give one as much as she can.

My advice : Book Sandy for 2 hours, sort out the cash up front when you walk in the door, just connect with her, relax her a bit, slow her down, set your preferred pace and have the _best_ session you will ever have.

She is spectacular, I say that with zero reservation.

Also, treat her well and with kindness, bring her a small gift as a gesture, and she will open up to you like the best, most energetic flower you could ever hope to savour and enjoy.
eziguy
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2229
View Profile
Posted: 2022-09-16 15:06:46

An hour booking must be honoured, point. I paid her the asking fee and I was robbed of my time by 18 minutes. She even had a timer going off to indicate that my time was up and your advice is that I should now book for two hours instead?

Forgive me for thinking that your advice is simpish. She must stand up for herself if she feels that what I am saying is untrue.
MrMagicHands
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 27
View Profile
Posted: 2022-09-16 15:21:13

On 2022-09-16 15:06:46 eziguy said:

Forgive me for thinking that your advice is simpish.

Both your assumption and inability to receive input are forgiven. I was merely offering a perspective you, in either your ignorance or arrogance, may not have considered, which may have lead you to enjoy your experience.

C'est la vie, more time with her for the rest of us.
eziguy
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2230
View Profile
Posted: 2022-09-16 15:40:27

On 2022-09-16 15:21:13 MrMagicHands said:
On 2022-09-16 15:06:46 eziguy said:
Forgive me for thinking that your advice is simpish.

Both your assumption and inability to receive input are forgiven. I was merely offering a perspective you, in either your ignorance or arrogance, may not have considered, which may have lead you to enjoy your experience.

C'est la vie, more time with her for the rest of us.

A fresh perspective is one thing, but we both know this isn't about that. This is once again proof of pussy-whipped punters who feel the need to rush to the defence of their favourite SP's when a negative experience is mentioned and part of the reason why so many punters refuse to add value by doing honest reviews, because of simps who cannot deal with it.

MrMagicHands
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 28
View Profile
Posted: 2022-09-16 15:45:07

On 2022-09-16 15:40:27 eziguy said:
... the reason why so many punters refuse to add value by doing honest reviews, because of simps who cannot deal with it.

You're a funny little man :)

Word of advice : A good place to start one's journey to cognitive dissonance is to assume that your view is necessarily correct, or the only one.

I hereby unreservedly retract the opinion offered in service of your improved future experiences.
eziguy
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2231
View Profile
Posted: 2022-09-16 16:22:33

On 2022-09-16 15:45:07 MrMagicHands said:
On 2022-09-16 15:40:27 eziguy said: ... the reason why so many punters refuse to add value by doing honest reviews, because of simps who cannot deal with it.

You're a funny little man :)

Word of advice : A good place to start one's journey to cognitive dissonance is to assume that your view is necessarily correct, or the only one.

I hereby unreservedly retract the opinion offered in service of your improved future experiences.

Thanks for the kind words of advice and if I may, I would like to offer you some as well.

Don't be a simp, dude.

Do not assume that it was a bad booking or that there was a lack of respect or anything untoward. The events which led up to my early departure was quite good. My comment was that she is a clockwatcher and worse than that, she robbed me of my time which in essence, is money. At least a clockwatcher kicks you out when the clock strikes 12, she didn't even wait for the clock.

Two parties were present during the booking of which I was the one. I do not recall you being there so please allow the lady to respond if she wishes to acknowledge my experience or if she wishes to challenge my version of the event.
Vrik
Vrik - Re: Review - Sandy - Centurion Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1741
View Profile
Posted: 2022-09-16 17:42:13
Edited: 2022-09-16 17:43:22

Saw her when she was working in Pierre v Ryneveld. Yes, she is very eager, but also felt she was not great experience (for me). Not bad, just not exceptional or great.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Sandy - Centurion Pretoria
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2022-09-17 04:00:04

On 2022-09-16 11:13:25 eziguy said:
I've had a very different experience her and posted a review on her other (now deleted) profile. She is a clockwatcher of note and an hour booking was done and dusted in 42 minutes after she claimed that my hour-long booking was up.

Definitely a clock watcher as she does set a timer, for the full hour. But during that hour she really does give you 110%

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.