Gold Member
Posts to Date: 399
View Profile
Posted: 2013-09-10 10:39:10

Name: Zandy

City: Johannesburg

Area: East Rand/Boksburg

Full Profile: [View Zandy's Full Profile]

Lovely girl. Photos don't do her justice. I was conned by the lady on the phone as she said she had 4 ladies to choose from and I asked if I could view and she agreed but little did she know I was 100m away. You have to call when you're at the gate and a guy comes to open the gate and you park in full view of a very busy road so privacy sucks. I got inside and sat in a room for a line up........oops only two ladies available, Zandy and a troll looking loud mouth who could possibly be miss brakpan. I asked what about the other two and she barked at me that one was was just booked on an overnight (within 5 min of me phoning and at 11am) and the other was in a booking (no other car outside but I didn't check if there was a helipad on this boksburg house) zandy and I went to a room and I had to pay upfront. So while she was out I went to the bathroom which was clean but had wet towels that I could use but I chose not to. Zandy came back and undressed and I noticed all the stains on the filthy carpet so I kept my socks on. She was great and got turned on pretty quickly and smelt like a rose and I ate her sweet snatch until some f:::: cow knocked on the door after 20 minutes of my time! I stopped and got up and Zandy apologised profusely. I hope she can move so I can carry on where I left off. She's a plane jane but at least she's polite and clean. Good Luck in the future Zandy

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 4/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 1/5
Venue Cleanliness: 1/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 1/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? No
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
Orpheus
Orpheus - Re: Review - Zandy - East Rand/Boksburg Johannesburg
Re: Review - Zandy - East Rand/Boksburg Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 116
View Profile
Posted: 2013-09-10 11:05:12

the other one was Alice. too young and stupid
tapthat100
tapthat100 - Re: Review - Zandy - East Rand/Boksburg Johannesburg
Re: Review - Zandy - East Rand/Boksburg Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 405
View Profile
Posted: 2013-09-11 14:12:11

Nah Alice is brunette and slender (Haven't seen her face yet) this other troll was a short chubby bottle blond

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.