Basic Member
Posts to Date: 100
View Profile
Posted: 2013-09-06 12:48:17

Name: New Exotic Charming House

City: Johannesburg

Area: East Rand/Bedfordview

Full Profile: [View New Exotic Charming House's Full Profile]

This is a house in a quiet street near Bedford Centre... They have 4 ladies...
The best of the 4 (in my opinion) is Solange and Zee... I chose Zee based on her body contours and
the way she spoke to me.. friendly and good language skills...(always leads to anticipation of more)...
I'll be going back to try Solange...
Zee gives an above average blow and will oblige with any requests except Greek (although I suspect this will change in time to come)
She does OWO and most other things that other SP's charge extra for like Body Shots/OWO/TF etc... will do all positions..
Happy to go 2 or 3 times.. I ended at 2 as I was in a hurry...
The Shower facilities and clean and decent as is the bedroom... you feel like going back for another punt...
Anyway... why wouldn't any one? The charge is on the lower side and the service more than compares with the many overpriced SP's listed here...
Parking is behind high walls and a big gate..
No hang ups.. No fuss.. No issues.. Good Service.. at a good price... I'll certainly return..
Can't wait to hear other opinions..and comparisons to other venues in the area...

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 4/5
Personality: 4/5
Telephone Manner: 4/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 4/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
adrian8909
adrian8909 - Re: Review - New Exotic Charming House - East Rand/Bedfordview Johannesburg
Re: Review - New Exotic Charming House - East Rand/Bedfordview Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 8
View Profile
Posted: 2013-12-16 09:17:01

Sounds good
KORD64
KORD64 - Re: Review - New Exotic Charming House - East Rand/Bedfordview Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 59
View Profile
Posted: 2014-01-03 11:40:12

Name: New Exotic Charming House

Full Profile: [View New Exotic Charming House's Full Profile]

Been there twice. Both times most enjoyable. Saw two different ladies, both very friendly good bodies, OWO, cum twice allowed, kissing yea just a good experience.
Down side there is a sign entering the street stating a picture will be taken of you car entering the street they work in. A bit disconcerting!!

Ratings:

Personal Cleanliness: 4/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
New Exotic Charm
New Exotic Charm - Re: Review - New Exotic Charming House - East Rand/Bedfordview Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1
  View Profile  
Posted: 2014-02-04 17:07:59

Entering the street stating "a picture will be taken of you car entering the street" One of parliaments people stays in the street so for security reason they put the sign thank so much for recommendation.
Ezona00
Ezona00 - Re: Review - Exotic Charming House - East Rand/Bedfordview Johannesburg
Re: Review - Exotic Charming House - East Rand/Bedfordview Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 9
View Profile
Posted: 2015-04-05 15:28:08

Name: Exotic Charming House

Full Profile: [View Exotic Charming House's Full Profile]

This place used to have some of the best girls around.The std has dropped dramatically.From time to time I go there hoping for the best,with no luck.And if the ladies are parading,never choose the one parading with fully covered body,I will never!

Ratings:

Service: 3/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? No
Secure Parking? Yes

Ezona00
Ezona00 - Re: Review - Exotic Charming House - East Rand/Bedfordview Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 10
View Profile
Posted: 2015-04-05 15:28:10

This place used to have some of the best girls around.The std has dropped dramatically.From time to time I go there hoping for the best,with no luck.And if the ladies are parading,never choose the one parading with fully covered body,I will never!

Ratings:

Service: 3/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

garyj
garyj - Re: Review - New Exotic Charming House - East Rand/Bedfordview Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1163
View Profile
Posted: 2015-08-02 21:24:12

Visited them last Sunday ,saw 7 ladies but only one tickled my fancy .Nice little body with perky boobs ,apologies as i forgot her name .
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - New Exotic Charming House - East Rand/Bedfordview Johannesburg
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2015-08-28 09:47:59

I used to enjoy popping in here for a quick BJ and sometimes a fuck. At a point there was a good selection of girls, low prices and good service. Over time the quality of the girls declined and so the service too.
After several shit experiences I eventually scratched this venue off the list - a real pity.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Exotic Charming House - East Rand/Bedfordview Johannesburg
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2015-08-28 09:54:36

I used to enjoy stopping in here for a quick BJ from one of the large selection of girls. Over time the quality of girls has gone down and so too their attitudes and quality of service. After a few consecutive disappointing visits I finally took this place off my list - a real pity.

Ratings:

Face: 3/5
Body: 3/5
Personality: 1/5
Privacy: 4/5
Service: 1/5

Will you return? No
Secure Parking? Yes

roshta
roshta - Re: Review - New Exotic Charming House - East Rand/Bedfordview Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 147
View Profile
Posted: 2016-07-16 18:08:53

I'm not quite a house person but decided to visit one so I can get a wider range for choice. Was my second visit to the Bedford ever since started punting. Parking is ok behind high walls. House is pretty clean only that the furniture is aged as expected on any household. Ladies strolled in and I chose the one by the name Tyra. She is a looker. Nice petite frame. And oh the legs. She is a good kisser that one and oh so tight. The balance of the remaining time was on general chatting. She is quite a lovely person. If I can have my way I will be seeing her in the near coming future.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.