Basic Member
Posts to Date: 18
View Profile
Posted: 2013-09-05 13:50:30

Name: Odessey

City: Johannesburg

Area: East Rand/Bedfordview

Full Profile: [View Odessey's Full Profile]

To start with, i rated her Place and the cleanliness a 4 not to do her unjustice, as she came to the hotel. She is so friendly, and pleasing like no other. We had sex like we were married for a long time. She is so accommodating and friendly. I enjoyed avery minute we had. She is very clean, and her BJ is out of this world. After that i had the pleasure of a nice Doggie, which we both enjoyed. She is a very good kisser. Thanks sweety for a nice time, and next time it will be at least two hours or more. Just a pitty we missed each other before my return flight. Thanks again for a wonderfull time. Regards Piet

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 4/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 4/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
Lovestud
Lovestud - Re: Review - Odessey - East Rand/Bedfordview Johannesburg
Re: Review - Odessey - East Rand/Bedfordview Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 59
View Profile
Posted: 2013-09-05 23:07:55

Name: Odessey

City: Johannesburg

Area: East Rand/Bedfordview

Full Profile: [View Odessey's Full Profile]

Gorgeous girl. She looks so much better without clothes than with. Awesome natural boobs. I needed some companionship at home. She came over to Sandton from bedfordview. I was surprised at how reasonable her price is. Great service. The gap in her teeth is somewhat sexy. Read the lady of bath from Canterbury tales. Pretty pedicured feet. Red. I think she chose the colour for me. Nice touch. She makes u feel like a king. But then again I am a prince. Ninth in line to the throne. Somewhere in North india. Not telling where. Venue got a 5 because it was my own. Book this girl. 10 for service.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.