Navigation
kevin23
kevin23 - Janine
Janine
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 8
View Profile
Posted: 2013-09-04 21:53:10

The east rand is just getting better ........visited Janine and her service is beyond incredible..........tx Janine ......one of the best out there

meluvulongtime
meluvulongtime - Re: Janine
Re: Janine
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 159
View Profile
Posted: 2013-09-04 23:42:54

then place a fucking review on her profile
spurs
spurs - Re: Janine
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 55
View Profile
Posted: 2013-09-04 23:48:39

Janine is wonderful.Have known her for some time. Each time is fantastic. a sensual sexy lady XXXXXX
Janine
Janine - Re: Janine
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 132
  View Profile  
Posted: 2013-09-05 08:36:10

Good Morning Gentlemen,
@Kevin23, your fiery manner, was such a turn on, I could not help myself by taking advantage of your talents, can't wait for Saturday, thank you,...; p
@meluvulongtime, young man what's with the hostility. The gents have asked me to activate my add, so that they can leave comments. I unfortunately can not activate it at the moment as my regulars, lovers and friends are keeping me busy. I manage to squeeze in some fresh blood every now and then, but when your add is up, and you can't take calls or bookings people tend to get slightly annoyed. Hence why my add is not active. If life quietens down next week, I will activate it. ; o)
@spurs, my sweetheart hef, to you I owe a huge thank you, I am humbled to have met such a wonderful soul. It is a continues pleasure to serve your heart, mind and body. I can speak for all women, who paths you've crossed, in that you have touched us all in a truly awesome and genuine way. You belong to one beautiful woman, and many lovingly sitting at your feet in awe.
Have a lovely day
Janine
XxX
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Janine
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2013-09-05 09:04:55

@meluvlongtime....why are your posts always so vulgar and inhospitable? Personally you seem like a real douche bag.

@janine....sorry for hijacking the thread. Would love to meet you some time. PM me your details if possible. Thanks.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.