Posts to Date: 2
View Profile
Posted: 2022-01-12 09:14:16

Name: Nancy

City: Johannesburg

Area: Sandton/Rivonia

Full Profile: [View Nancy's Full Profile]

Just WOW! This lady is phenomenal!
I almost wanted to tick that she doesn’t look like her photos - don’t take this the wrong way dear, but you’re not very photogenic - even though she looks great in her photos, she looks so much better in person!

She is a strait-up 10! A perfect little petite body! Well toned with just the right amount of softness. Silky smooth skin, with that irresistible milk chocolate shade that’s characteristic of the loveliest of the south east Asian women.

She has the most adorable, perfectly proportioned face - with a cute little button nose, and the smile of an angel; which looks half a dozen years younger than her photos portray. She could easily pass for 23…

Most unbelievable of all is that even the physical perfection of this exquisite little nymph, is outshone by her purely delightful personality. She’s bubbly and chatty, and put me completely at ease. We probably chatted more than we actually clattered, and it was comfortable and pleasant. She wasn’t rushed, and neither was I, which is truly a pleasure.

When it did come to the primary purpose of our meeting though, I was awestruck (given that I’ve been cock blocked by my own cock, it’s size being both a blessing and a curse) at how this perfect little petite person completely and comfortably engulfed me in my entirety without even batting an enchanting eyelid. It was all I could do to stop myself from nutting in the first few thrusts. I ravenously savoured a few different angles, enjoying the opportunity to deliver an unflinching pounding from tip to tum. This, after she had left me aghast at the unmatched fellatio skills she possesses.

Unfortunately I can’t really comment on her riding skills, as we didn’t even have a chance to get there. After a short break with more amiable chatter and companionable fondling, she finished me off with, hands-down, the absolute best blow I have ever received.

I can quite confidently say that this lovely lassie is, if not the best, then undoubtedly in the top three of a long list of lady’s I’ve had the pleasure of sharing any amount of time with.

Oh yes, on the topic of time, all this at 02:00 on a school night, when I had a midnight craving for a clandestine crevice… I had even forked out for a range of extras, but after the unbelievable head she delivered with an applaudably gracefully received mouthful of goo, I deigned to save the pleasure of plunging into the back door for another time, and gladly left the fee as a token of appreciation and utmost respect.

What an absolute gem this woman is!

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Amplify
Amplify - Re: Review - Nancy - Sandton/Rivonia Johannesburg
Re: Review - Nancy - Sandton/Rivonia Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 47
View Profile
Posted: 2022-01-24 22:05:52

Magic Girl. That is Nancy. I am not going to write a book about her as all that has been said about her is absolutely true. Nancy has a great personality and is a wonderful person inside and outside. Nancy speaks very good English and after some relaxing conversation the fun part just feels natural. Nancy is the best and gets 10 out of 10. Nancy is Gorgeous. There is no way that you can stop me returning as soon as possible. Love. Amplify.XOXO.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Mr.S
Mr.S - Re: Review - Nancy - Sandton/Rivonia Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 100
View Profile
Posted: 2022-01-25 23:56:02

Perhaps the hottest Thai lady I've visited so far. Everything about her was just perfect, from personality, service, to body and a gorgeous face. I asked her to dance for me and she did a lil dance for me, it was funny but so sexy.

The other punters are spot on about her, so I'll try to not repeat. Something that is quite clear is that her pics don't do her justice, much much better in person.

Once in a lifetime type of experience, I hope she doesn't leave us too soon.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

EthanBlack
EthanBlack - Re: Review - Nancy - Sandton/Rivonia Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 27
View Profile
Posted: 2022-02-17 07:48:58

Surprised I hadn't shared this review and while it was some time ago now, all I remember was that it was a lot light hearted fun.

Top quality personality, excellent body, great service.

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 4/5
Personality: 4/5
Telephone Manner: 3/5
Venue Cleanliness: 3/5
Personal Cleanliness: 4/5
Privacy: 3/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Mbrjames
Mbrjames - Re: Review - Nancy - Sandton/Rivonia Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 7
View Profile
Posted: 2022-03-01 16:38:31

Telephone manner was good with full details of services provided via WhatsApp. I confirmed the appointment but when I got there, she apologized for making no effort to "doll up"-it looked like she had just woken up. Toilet was also broken and bathroom was dirty. Said she had been drinking with another customer that she just saw which wasn't a great way to start the session. Has a good personality- very friendly and her services are good, especially the extras. It is a pity that the other aspects were poor because she has the potential to be one of the better punts.

Ratings:

Face: 3/5
Venue Cleanliness: 3/5
Service: 4/5

Will you return? No
Advertiser looked like the Photos? No
Secure Parking? Yes

Funkadelic
Funkadelic - Re: Review - Nancy - Sandton/Rivonia Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2
View Profile
Posted: 2022-03-04 11:23:40

--- THIS IS A ROOKIE REVIEW * ----
My first visit to Nancy was in December, in Edenvale. All my bookings to date was done through WhatsApp. Her rates and services were well conveyed and I presumed that she used Google translate..However, it turns out that her English is decent and there has never been any misunderstanding in any of our communications..
Nancy has always treated me like a king..so much so that I see her as often as I can. Today was a much longer booking, and the teasing and pleasing was on another level. Our sessions are very steamy. I left there completely satisfied, but craving for more. She is an amazing lover, and has a fiesty personality to match..Will I return?
Well it's booked already.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

* Until Funkadelic built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
Nancy
Nancy - Re: Review - Nancy - Sandton/Rivonia Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 5
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-03-04 16:26:13

I got you babe...thank you so much
Phil89
Phil89 - Re: Review - Nancy - Sandton/Rivonia Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 3
View Profile
Posted: 2022-03-07 14:39:21

Wow what can I say. She took me through multiple positions, but that bum just made me want more. She knows how to please and does it well. Definitely will go pound for pound with her again.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

* Until Phil89 built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
Funkadelic
Funkadelic - Re: Review - Nancy - Sandton/Rivonia Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 3
View Profile
Posted: 2022-03-19 16:46:27

Another epic adventure with Nan-C..I look forward to my regular visits to her. One hour is not enough to explore that gorgeous body. Next visit will have to be 2 hours,as the normal hour sessions are too short..😘😘😘
See you sooner than you thing.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

* Until Funkadelic built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Nancy - Sandton/Rivonia Johannesburg
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2022-05-14 11:24:40

Nancy is alot of fun and the previous reviews were spot on, great service all round.

Venue is quite large and got a bit confused with directions so wondering about tryin to find room was interesting but ill know for next time, hence the 4 for privacy but once in room no issues.

Actual room was very clean and spacious with ensuite bathroom.

I suspect many more return visits to this little gem, thanks Nancy😘

Ratings:

Telephone Manner: 4/5
Privacy: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.