Navigation
intercon69
intercon69 - Review - Glitter - Do You Want To Touch Me? - Melrose Arch Johannesburg
Review - Glitter - Do You Want To Touch Me? - Melrose Arch Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 9
View Profile
Posted: 2013-09-02 08:17:52

Name: Glitter - Do You Want To Touch Me?

City: Johannesburg

Area: Melrose Arch

Full Profile: [View Glitter - Do You Want To Touch Me?'s Full Profile]

What a complete waste of time. Her photos are far better than reality. The pics create the illusion that she looks like a million dollars. On the contrary. Has no personality and is so mechanical in everything she does. In actual fact its exceptionally hard not to be insulting. This was one of the worse girls I have visited. I think the amount of different profiles indicates the lack of confidence and overcompensates for her poor performance, looks and attitude. If you don't have a passion for the business, you shouldn't be in it!

Ratings:

Face: 3/5
Body: 3/5
Personality: 2/5
Telephone Manner: 3/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 4/5
Privacy: 4/5
Service: 3/5

Will you return? No
Advertiser looked like the Photos? No
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.