Gold Member
Posts to Date: 26
View Profile
Posted: 2013-08-28 11:24:33

Name: Zandi

City: Johannesburg

Area: Midrand/Noordwyk

Full Profile: [View Zandi's Full Profile]

I have been to this house before and my experience was horrible at the time. The shower or basin was not working,there were girls in the lounge shouting/talking at the top of their lungs as you walked to a room seemingly unaware of a guest. I almost made a U turn but decided to give it a go again. Luckily this time the lounge was empty and privacy was not an issue.Parking was behind a locked gate in a yard. Ok,now to the real reason why I was here. The lady is not as toned or light skinned as the pictures suggest but never the less someone quite good looking and tall. She has a fit and athletic body which comes in handy when she rides you as her stamina is unbelievable. I literally had to tell her to stop. I haven't been ridden in this way in a very long time. This girl is really good. No tricks to make you cum faster or rush to change positions. She looked interested in the whole "thing" all the time. I definitely had fun pounding her as she was participating. She was let down by the venue with a basin that was literally on the floor,no toilet roll or towel in the bathroom, parking was not as convenient as well but never the less a Great punt.

Ratings:

Face: 3/5
Body: 4/5
Personality: 4/5
Telephone Manner: 4/5
Venue Cleanliness: 4/5
Personal Cleanliness: 4/5
Privacy: 4/5
Service: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
Neli
Neli - Re: Review - Zandi - Midrand/Noordwyk Johannesburg
Re: Review - Zandi - Midrand/Noordwyk Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 4
View Profile
Posted: 2013-08-29 19:56:35

Thanks but the place has improve no noise the parking is very secure and am good in what am doing
Freespirit
Freespirit - Re: Review - Zandi - Midrand/Noordwyk Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 39
View Profile
Posted: 2013-11-05 16:25:09

Looking great on your new pics dear ... well done ... :)
Neli
Neli - Re: Review - Zandi - Midrand/Noordwyk Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 5
View Profile
Posted: 2013-11-08 11:14:36

Sorry dear I don't offer greek

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.