Gold Member
Posts to Date: 3
View Profile
Posted: 2013-08-27 20:14:41

Name: Wild

City: Johannesburg

Area: East Rand/Bedfordview

Full Profile: [View Wild's Full Profile]

Venue is top notch more like a 4 star hotel room but its not an apartment but more of a house. Was ushered to the bedroom by another beauty whereby i even had thoughts of changing my initial choice. My choice came in charging approx 2 mins after i entered. And damn she looked fine, even beta than the pics. She had put on those panties from the other profile as JC. She offered a massage but i wasnt in the mood for that, i was in a rush to start reciprocating in between those hips. She started me with a just ok blow n in abt 5 mins we were moving to the main course. N hell the pussy was quit tight, the kind that talks to a dick. Abt 6 to 7 mins into it I proposed a position change n suddenly the bed became small. Open quote " I dont climb on top, no doggy style, no greek, no owo, I dont do any other position wat so ever. Only do missionary." close quote. My dick shrank immidiately inside her pussy. There was no need in arguing with that coz I had already paid. I immidiately put on my rags with my head down in shame and got out of there. 18 minutes tops I was out of there but the initial sweet talks on the phone was for 1 hour. The likelyhood of going back to that seems like something to happen two or three life times away from now. Damn what a waste of a great wreck

Ratings:

Face: 3/5
Body: 4/5
Personality: 2/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 4/5
Personal Cleanliness: 4/5
Privacy: 4/5
Service: 1/5

Will you return? No
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
ghostwrita
ghostwrita - Re: Review - Wild - East Rand/Bedfordview Johannesburg
Re: Review - Wild - East Rand/Bedfordview Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 30
View Profile
Posted: 2013-08-27 21:06:55

What a crying shame. That waist-to-hip ration is soooooooooo perfect.
tuttifrutti
tuttifrutti - Re: Review - Wild - East Rand/Bedfordview Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 11
View Profile
Posted: 2013-08-27 21:06:58

That is a review that seems to tell it like it is....maybe a bit rushed to the main course, but it looks like the menu is very restricted and not the most welcoming. What is the point? Better value out there I think, unless Ms Wild can improve her customer service. Maybe we will see in the course of time.
ghostwrita
ghostwrita - Re: Review - Wild - East Rand/Bedfordview Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 31
View Profile
Posted: 2013-08-27 21:09:14

Gah! I know this will be a bad punt; I know I'll be back on here moaning about her crap services.....yet still I look at those pics and still want to call.

-sigh- choices choices.
tuttifrutti
tuttifrutti - Re: Review - Wild - East Rand/Bedfordview Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 12
View Profile
Posted: 2013-08-27 21:19:52

I think the term is "take one for the team" - maybe she will see the review and wake up and try harder. Let us know - good luck.
roshta
roshta - Re: Review - Wild - East Rand/Bedfordview Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 4
View Profile
Posted: 2013-08-27 22:31:31

@ ghostwrita; those hips n tits r beyond perfect when u c n touch them. Honestly thats 1 of the best wrecks i have ever come across on this site. For ya'll gentlemens sake, I hope she will change her attitude.
papa2002
papa2002 - Re: Review - Wild - East Rand/Bedfordview Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 10
View Profile
Posted: 2013-09-13 06:03:18

I have been with this one so many times over the last year and any position I want I get , now doggy is to die for coz that ass and the curves that come out when her ass is facing north mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, I just think u must have caught on a bad day , abt the tight pussy yeah damn u right she has a tight pussy u bet ,

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.