Basic Member
Posts to Date: 29
View Profile
Posted: 2013-08-25 17:32:11

Name: Annie

City: Pretoria

Area: Monument Park

Full Profile: [View Annie's Full Profile]

Call and ask for Annie. Arrived at tiger street10 a venue( previously Elephant street)i new well,have been with a few nice ladys before at this venue.The old lady of the venue Mimi took me to a room and ask for the money up front i pay and in came the lady.She did not look like the photos at all. When she smile her tooth was pointing in all direction and she seems to be older as advertised 40's at least or close to. I had a hard time to figur out what nationality she were, she looks to me like a indian girl but she told me she was tie. When she take of her cloths i saw the two most droopy tits i ever seen on a women.Got onto the bed she start straiteway sucking me (with a condem).After about 2 minuts i ask her to stop. She ask what was wrong and i told her she was not sucking me but biting me.She told me that she was new at this.I did not felt to be pratice on so i get dressed and left.

Ratings:

Face: 2/5
Body: 1/5
Personality: 2/5
Telephone Manner: 2/5
Venue Cleanliness: 4/5
Personal Cleanliness: 3/5
Privacy: 4/5
Service: 1/5

Will you return? No
Advertiser looked like the Photos? No
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Annie - Monument Park Pretoria
Re: Review - Annie - Monument Park Pretoria
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2013-08-25 17:43:46

She is condem lol

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.