[deleted] - Review - Bioney - Westgate Johannesburg
Review - Bioney - Westgate Johannesburg
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2013-08-23 18:11:22

Name: Bioney

City: Johannesburg

Area: Westgate

Full Profile: [View Bioney's Full Profile]

Although I have been a member for some time and punt occasionally this is the first time I have reviewed any of the girls. In all honesty it has been because I would not have had anything positive to say about them.

I have been wanting to try an Asian for some time and went to the venue expecting another girl. Only Bioney was available and at first I was somewhat reluctant until she stripped off. She is tall, lean, not an ounce of fat, small firm boobs, small but perky nipples, and a clean shaven pussy. She cleaned me before a long slow owo. Her tongue darts in and out like a snake. Absolutely fascinating to watch. She then proceeded to ride me cowgirl.

Thereafter I rolled over for a reasonably good massage followed by a another owo, cowgirl, doggy, and then reverse cowgirl.

This girl is young, only been in the country a week, a bod to die for. She allowed covered fingers in her pussy. Her command of English is basic to put it mildly but as a budget punt on the West Rand I don't believe you will find better.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 4/5
Telephone Manner: 3/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
havata
havata - Re: Review - Bioney - Westgate Johannesburg
Re: Review - Bioney - Westgate Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2358
View Profile
Posted: 2013-08-25 08:36:43

Great to know, peterg! Any suspicious signs of a post-op TS?
willy88
willy88 - Re: Review - Bioney - Westgate Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 144
View Profile
Posted: 2013-09-28 16:57:56

Hormones can change skin tissue texture, which give a female appearance. They however can not change bone structure. So if the hip bones are thin that is a sign.
R2D3
R2D3 - Re: Review - Bioney - Westgate Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 469
View Profile
Posted: 2013-09-30 06:26:36

Definately a post-op...and she was lying to you about only being in the country for a week - her profile has been up on the other site for almost a year

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.