Basic Member
Posts to Date: 194
View Profile
Posted: 2023-05-09 08:14:48

Name: Diamond

City: Johannesburg

Area: Randburg/Ferndale

Full Profile: [View Diamond's Full Profile]

A very strange and frustrating booking with Diamond. Communication was fine on the phone, but I did inquire about kissing and was told it was part of the "full girlfriend experience", which fit with a previous reviewer saying "She is a great kisser."

I arrive, and the venue is a lodge setting that feels slightly downmarket. But her price is really very good, even for the area, and I was happy to see she has a pretty face to go with that amazing body (she does have gold dental work, which seems to bother some people).

We chatted a bit as we stripped, and soon we were next to each other in bed. As I moved to kiss her, she stated, "I don't like to kiss". Irritated, I reminded her that I had specifically asked about it on the phone. She said, well, I am okay with kissing without tongue. I considered leaving, since I hate that kind of bait and switch, and sensing this, she said, "Look, we'll make it work." So, I stay and compromise with little kisses and nibbles on those beautiful succulent lips, hoping I might seduce her into offering up more. She did respond some, and I hoped as I moved lower to perhaps more fully enjoy her mouth later. As all have previously commented, her body is wonderful, and her skin is beautifully soft and her tattoos lovely as well, especially the ones down her spine.

I spent some quality time going down on her, and she was clean and tasty. Is there anything better than a beautiful woman propping her feet on your shoulders while you have your way with her orally? But I also could tell that although I could get the engine started, I was not able to really rev it to full power. Later, she said she had two earlier clients, so maybe she just didn't have anything much left...

I move back up to those glorious lips, and am met with a firm "no, not after you've done THAT!" So, no seduction in the offing to real kissing. She then asks how I want my blow, and I opted for bare, which is extra, but quite reasonable.

She is excellent at this, and well worth the extra cost.

Finally, condom on, and she asks how I like it. I reply "Any way that pleases you". She says she's going to enjoy it any way and we start with her on top. She is quite tight, and it is really fine, if not incandescent. We try a number of positions, and it's raining outside as I appreciate her body in a sideways position thrusting slowly while massaging her back. But lust dictated that I switch back to real thrusting with her prone, and that angle allowed full and glorious access, and what a feeling! Maybe it was too deep (I am not huge, though) because then she wanted to switch to doggy. A few moments into that she asked if I'm going to cum. For me, that's a huge turn-off, but I offered that we have a break and then continue, as I had booked an hour. A peal of thunder rang out, and that was her cue to suddenly claim that she is afraid, all black people are afraid of thunder (!!!) and she can't continue. I thought she might be genuinely afraid, so I offered to cuddle with her while it thundered. She quickly replied, "No, I'm not going to be naked in bed while that is going on, and if you can lie there naked, you have no conscience!" (!!!!!) She then proceeded into the bathroom, peed and then came out and started getting dressed.

Session over! I couldn't believe it. I asked how we should account for the monetary payment, since I had booked for an hour and hadn't cum. She looked at her phone and said we were at 34 minutes, as if to say she should be paid in full! Because I had used her time but not cum, I offered her R400. She replied I should keep the money and not "pussy rob" her. When I retorted that I had booked for an hour and hadn't cum, she said many of her hour clients only cum once, and I had taken too long! I should have taken her offer to keep the money, but I left it.

To her credit, she did not pull the 'won't open the gate' stunt. So, what can I advise? First, don't take for granted the experience of the previous reviewer who said "allowed me to take it slow...was delightfully submissive for the most part, but every now and then she took the initiative and we tried some interesting positions." That review was one of her first, and maybe she just is not as into it now. For me, she showed a vibe of getting it over with quickly, even in an hour booking. Second, don't believe the 'touring art galleries...the essence of class and beauty' hype. She really does not give off that vibe at all. She is really attractive though, and I am truly disappointed that the booking turned out as it did; if we had clicked, I could easily have returned again and again. Try your luck if you want, but don't book if it looks like a thunderstorm!

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 2/5
Telephone Manner: 2/5
Venue Cleanliness: 4/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 4/5
Service: 2/5

Will you return? No
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Soil
Soil - Re: Review - Diamond - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Re: Review - Diamond - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 571
View Profile
Posted: 2023-05-10 07:27:17

Sounds like day light robbery

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.