Basic Member
Posts to Date: 36
View Profile
Posted: 2013-08-17 23:45:12

Name: Simona

City: Johannesburg

Area: Sandton/Paulshof

Full Profile: [View Simona's Full Profile]

Nice girl, called her 10 mins prior to visit, very accommodating. Good Body, mid 30's. Fantastic Tit's. Love the way they fall, all natural. Good service. Really get into the action..

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 4/5
Telephone Manner: 4/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
Snake93
Snake93 - Re: Review - Simona - Sandton/Paulshof Johannesburg
Re: Review - Simona - Sandton/Paulshof Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 32
View Profile
Posted: 2013-08-18 12:15:26

I can confirm imsa's review. This lady is from Bulgaria and in her mid 30's. The experience shows (in a great way).

Pics are accurate. I'm a bit hard on the face, but I just came from the Lollipop Lounge (btw, I hate strip clubs. Only go when i'm dragged) and if anyone knows a blonde Afrikaans chick there named Francesca they know she sets the standards at a 5). Let's just say that her face is average for her age (that's how I see a three). And this lady has a lovely, lovely chest which loves attention (i must have spent about 25 minutes of session alone on those). The next thing I'll say is this woman has got a very nice, firm bottom with a bit to hold onto from doggie style. To see me enter her from behind and that ass jiggle was a gorgeous site to behold.

Ok, on to the visit... had some trouble finding the place as they wouldn't SMS me the directions (-1 for telephone manner). Other than that the ladies were very accommodating (it was my third time calling but first time actually going).

When I finally arrived, Simona greeted me wearing high heels, a fishnet blouse (kind of a throw over), and a g-string.

Began with a massage (it was ok, but nothing to write home about). On came the flip and the start to a nice hj/owo. While this was happening, I kept staring at her chest and when I couldn't take it any more I lept into action and started suckling her breasts like a newborn child whose life depended on it. This is where the GFE came in as she slowed me down and kept it a more sensual experience rather than a PSE.

After that, I laid her down for a muffing session which she got into nicely, making lovely noises, getting incredibly wet and contorting her body every which way with pleasure. Yeah, that was nice.

On came to full house. Started in missionary with nice, smooth soft strokes as she purred in my ear with approving pleasure. Picked up the pace as we both got a rhythm and started shagging like high school sweethearts. Did I mention this lady knows what she's doing? That last for a good 10 minutes or so before switching into doggie (as previously mentioned).

Guys, this girl's ass is a beauty to hold. It's round, but not huge, firm but not rock hard. And she knows how to use it. We spent about 15-20 min in that position alternating between backing it up and grinding on my member and me pumping the living daylights out of her. Man, that was good.

She got a little concerned that I hadn't cum yet, so she laid me down and gave me a hj with some lube. When she saw that my little guy was standing at attention and had no intention of releasing his load, she climbed aboard for a little cowgirl. Guys the visual here was amazing. She knows how to ride and by this point you could tell she was riding me to get herself off. It was hot watching her get off while fondling her breasts. When I felt myself getting close, I grabbed her hips and started to pump her vigorously until I exploded into the condom. I came so hard that I lost bodily control for about 10 seconds and laid in after-glow for another 5 minutes.

I told her I had an amazing time and will be back soon. She said "ok" and shrugged her shoulders as if it was whatever. She then proceeded to take a call from a potential client. (-1 on personality). Double-edged sword with Central/Eastern women. They are very blunt and business like but on the other hand will shag you within an inch of you life.

Will I be back? You better believe it!!! Thanks Simona, that was awesome.

Ratings:

Face: 3/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 4/5
Telephone Manner: 4/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 4/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
martinm
martinm - Re: Review - Simona - Sandton/Paulshof Johannesburg
Re: Review - Simona - Sandton/Paulshof Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 564
View Profile
Posted: 2013-09-05 18:26:58

I have given average scores for everything as I didn't meet the lady concerned. I am seriously piss*d off when you make a confirmed arrangement and when you arrive the lady says she is busy and you must come back in an hour or so! This shows a total lack of respect and thus justifies a 0 rating!

Ratings:

Face: 3/5
Body: 3/5
Personality: 2/5
Telephone Manner: 2/5
Venue Cleanliness: 3/5
Personal Cleanliness: 3/5
Privacy: 3/5
Service: 3/5

Will you return? No
Advertiser looked like the Photos? No
Secure Parking? Yes

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.