Posts to Date: 2
View Profile
Posted: 2013-08-16 11:07:13

Name: Pammy

Telephone Number: 011 440 4949 / 074 841 9216

City: Johannesburg

Area: Melrose Arch

Full Profile: [View Pammy's Full Profile]

Have been with this gorgeous Thai "girl" twice already in the last week. She's got a tight unshaved pussy, firm handful boobs and gives an excellent OWO. She's 1 of the best that I have been with.

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 4/5
Telephone Manner: 4/5
Venue Cleanliness: 4/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Pammy - Melrose Arch Johannesburg
Re: Review - Pammy - Melrose Arch Johannesburg
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2013-08-28 22:49:45

Name: Pammy

City: Johannesburg

Area: Melrose Arch

Full Profile: [View Pammy's Full Profile]

One lazy week day with nothing much to do I stumbled across this cutie's photos. She doesn't look bad and I was in the area so I dial up the number.

The receptionist (if you must use a word) answers and gives me the details. I roll up to the place and park in the lot. It's Blue Sky - which I guess means its trying to be a legit business.

After ringing the bell, I'm let in by the receptionist who leads me to the viewing deck. The ladies line up and I single out Pammy in an instant. Didn't bother looking at the others.

She's a petite little thing, wrapped up in a sexy white number and lifted into the air courtesy of some equally sexy stilettos.

She leads me down the hall to an adequately appointed room. She signals for me to get onto the massage table after she locks the door and gets little comfy herself.

I have other ideas so instead we hop onto the bed and begin to frolic. One thing leads to the next and pretty soon those lovely lips are wrapped around me giving me a gentle blow (covered). It's not long before I pop my cork but I'm immediately back into action and we're shagging away.

This little gem is tight and gets nice and juicy once she's into it.

We roll around and change around a couple of times before i'm completely spent. Pammy used this opportunity to give me a really firm massage.

Anway, cut it short - I thoroughly enjoyed this experience. I'd describe it as pleasant and would definitely return when I'm in the mood for some GFE-style affection.

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 4/5
Personality: 4/5
Telephone Manner: 3/5
Venue Cleanliness: 4/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 3/5
Service: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.