Gold Member
Posts to Date: 12
View Profile
Posted: 2022-01-24 15:14:59

Name: Nuru Massage

City: Johannesburg

Area: Sandton

Full Profile: [View Nuru Massage's Full Profile]

What a pleasure it was to be pampered by this beautiful lady. Her 3 in 1 combo is so worth it. The Nuru massage was an experience on its own. She is very sexy and lustfull and it is so worth it.

Ratings:

Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Nuru Massage
Nuru Massage - Re: Review - Nuru Massage - Sandton Johannesburg
Re: Review - Nuru Massage - Sandton Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 376
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-01-24 15:31:33

@Jacalas, it was my pleasure making some Nuru magic with you darling, You're such a gentleman, looking forward to your next visit
lovetotravel6303
lovetotravel6303 - Re: Review - Nuru Massage - Sandton Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 29
View Profile
Posted: 2022-01-28 12:26:31

Decided to try Lewinski's Nuru experience today. I have had well over 70 Nuru massages in many countries in the world from Japan (on a floor , shower table etc) , US , Europe and South Africa. To date I have only encountered 2 really great Nuru providers in CPT , so it was fantastic to experience this one in JHB today.

Lewinski's incall is a private home, secure and easy to find. She met me in a lovely white negligee ensemble with perfect make-up . First thing I noticed was how lovely she is (better than her pics ) . She is a really great host , easy to talk to , offering a drink beforehand. Also offers a shower beforehand if needed. I am normally nervous at first meetups, but this wasnt the case today.

The experience is in 3 parts:
1. A range of massage guns to do a deeper , harder massage - its quite relaxing and my first time trying these
2. A therapeutic massage with her hands , full body including feet , which was really good
3. Then a naked (she has a lovely full figure like the pics) Nuru on a Nuru sheet on the bed. She doesnt skimp on the warm real Nuru oil and the experience is really good and super sensual . The trick with Nuru is to have the full body to body slide also feel like you are being massaged rather than just slid on and she does this well. Lots of teasing before the flip which I loved.

After the flip, it got even better , and at a point in time I battled to hold out, but she slowed down and that helped. I had a specific request from her that I love to add to my Nuru experiences and she was a willing participant. When Nuru is done right, it feels just like you have had sex even if you havent . Really enjoyed myself and I hope she enjoyed it too.

Overall one of my top Nuru experiences, so i'll absolutely be back.

She offers a fluffy gown to get to the bathroom (very much appreciated because the gel goes everywhere) and then once you have showered, another clean gown to get back down to the room to change. That and multiple clean towels at hand. These little things make a big difference.

A recommendation for those who havent done this before. Nuru gel responds better to hot water than soap, so shower with hot water to get it all off , then soap up . Makes for a much better and easier experience.

Lewinski has only been doing this for 6 months or so, but already a slew of incredible reviews and I am adding my endorsement here. Its an awesome overall experience and I'd return in a heartbeat. Thanks for a wonderful 90 mins at "Lewinski's Nuru Spa".

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Nuru Massage
Nuru Massage - @ lovetotravel6303
@ lovetotravel6303
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 394
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-01-28 12:58:03

@lovetotravel6303.... It was lovely meeting you today , I really enjoyed my time with you, such a lovely gentleman, I'm looking forward to your next visit
superman48
superman48 - Re: Review - Nuru Massage - Sandton Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 3
View Profile
Posted: 2022-02-07 09:07:07

If I had to describe my experience in one word, it would be amazing! I've had a nuru massage before but nothing like this. She has all the right gels, sheets, music, scent and to top it all she looks even better then in her pics. Her place is magnificent and the shower facility is first rate. Oh and she has lots of drinks on offer. Whoever hasn't experienced a nuru massage should experience this, it's better then sex!

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Jackmathe
Jackmathe - Re: Review - Nuru Massage - Sandton Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 4
View Profile
Posted: 2022-02-08 08:11:39

It's my third time to do nuru massage with lewinsky. As I review before it was mind blowing experience. I really enjoy it thanx my girl.coming back soon...

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Blesser_Jimmy
Blesser_Jimmy - Re: Review - Nuru Massage - Sandton Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 7
View Profile
Posted: 2022-02-11 09:35:18

I had the pleasure to visit her last week Saturday as my back was stiff and needed a massage then I went for a nuru massage.

I went to the venue in a secure neighborhood parked and entered the house to a beautiful and petite masseuse.

I got a welcoming drink to settle the nerves and then a gown to take a shower while she warmed up the Nuru gel and prepare the room.

Once I got out of the shower got another drink before I got into the massage room.

What follow after was nothing short of mind blowing and amazing massage.

It is a 3 part massage and the last part was so special as her Nuru massage technique is extraordinary and unique as I am well travelled have being to all parts of the world and what befall me in the massage was just exceptional.

She is by far the best Nuru massage around as she is well trained and technique is amazing , I will be definitely going back for more treatment.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

playbyday
playbyday - Re: Review - Nuru Massage - Sandton Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 162
View Profile
Posted: 2022-02-12 07:36:17

Guys,this lady is a dream.The whole experience from A to Z is soothing, peaceful,erotic all rolled up in one. A very lovely safe venue, starting off with an ice cold beer. See you soon lewinski

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

jarmstrong
jarmstrong - Re: Review - Nuru Massage - Sandton Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 72
View Profile
Posted: 2022-04-25 11:02:51

Top notch venue with great views of the Sandton skyline. It was easy to find in a safe boomed off location. I was able to park inside the yard (a little tricky getting the car in but managed). Once inside it was clean and refreshments layed out on the table to choose from.

Mz. Lewinsky is a good looking and with a healthy chest to be adored, lovely smile and great personality. We chatted a bit and I was offered a drink before being lead upstairs for a shower. After the shower I was welcomed into the room which has a massage table and bed. Its well light for to set the mood with some nice music for ambience.

Alot has already been said about the 3 techniques used so no need to go into details there. It was my first time experiencing the machine and nuru massages. I thoroughly enjoyed both but the nuru was next level.

The entire experience was worth every penny.

Ratings:

Body: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

_rabbit
_rabbit - Re: Review - Nuru Massage - Sandton Johannesburg
Basic Member
View Profile
Posted: 2022-04-27 11:11:54

--- THIS IS A ROOKIE REVIEW * ----
Tried Ms. Lewinski's Nuru massage today and it was amazing.
Nice private and secure venue with a good selection of alcohol to settle you in.
Really enjoyed the deep tissue back massage with both her hands and massage gun. It was my first nuru massage and it was definitely worth it. The gel was the perfect temperature and she took her time with that part of the therapy session.

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

* Until _rabbit built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.