Navigation
Candice
Candice - Suggestion...
Suggestion...
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 17
  View Profile  
Posted: 2013-08-07 01:04:14

Can WE (the loyal service providers) have the pleasure of rating our clients as well?! :)
Crave
Crave - Re: Suggestion...
Re: Suggestion...
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 392
View Profile
Posted: 2013-08-07 07:01:52

You mean you (the loyal service providers) don't already do that in your loyal service provider forum that we, (the loyal customer) does not have access to. You know, that secret info swopping place that we would love to see..
Crave
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 393
View Profile
Posted: 2013-08-07 07:03:51

Ps. Judging by your pics and description on your profile, I would be honoured to be reviewed by you
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Suggestion...
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2013-08-07 07:08:12
Edited: 2013-08-07 07:09:36

Crave, our secret info swopping place is so uneventful. Its not nearly, almost,maybe like this forum. If girls need to be warned of a dangerous client, its posted there, short sweet and to the point. Most of the posts are actually 'accomodation to share' or 'I'm looking for a place to work from near XYZ'. As well as 'I wanna thank XYZ for the awesome pics, XYZ, you rock'. There's very little discussing punters.
Crave
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 394
View Profile
Posted: 2013-08-07 07:13:34

Hey BN. It was said with tongue in cheek, but also just giving you an idea that, should you wish, there is a channel. And if enough girls did it, it could become the norm.

As an aside, I for one would love to be reviewed, and see reviews. It could be highly entertaining. Lol.
Chmok
Chmok - Re: Suggestion...
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 885
View Profile
Posted: 2013-08-07 07:45:38
Edited: 2013-08-07 07:58:50

I have wondered why girls don't actually do this. Would be nice to know 'her' side as well, and inbetween the lines there should be a lot of info to be had. Could well be a good marketing tool too, so maybe try Candice?

Edit: I only see now you're massage-only, so no use for you to review anybody as that's same as reviewing 'a body'. For WGs though it could be quite interesting.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Suggestion...
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2013-08-07 07:53:15
Edited: 2013-08-07 07:54:41

I wonder what some punters would think once they saw ou reviews. I sometimes feel like posting a review of a client but a friend, not in this game, finds it a helluva lot more entertaining than felow WGs who experience the same thing everyday. My friends will sit and listen literrally drooling sometimes. That's how I let off steam...A WG wouldn't be half as fascinated by my stories.
Crave
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 395
View Profile
Posted: 2013-08-07 08:11:50

Ah BN. You should create a blog for those stories. Diaries of a working girl
Chilledguy01
Chilledguy01 - Re: Suggestion...
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 32
View Profile
Posted: 2013-08-07 08:12:41

I would like to be reviewed... But then again I never take anything seriously & if its a bad review, I'll just strive to be better somehow.

Other punters on the other hand may not see it this way. You may lose a client in posting a "don't want no short dick man" comment.

Keep in mind that if you stroke a mans dick, you keep him for a day. Stroke his ego & you'll keep him for life.... In the same way, damage a mans ego & he may run to find another WG that finds him enticing.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.