Navigation
Forsyth P Jones
Forsyth P Jones - Re: Review - Shemale Makita - Sandton/Morningside Johannesburg
Re: Review - Shemale Makita - Sandton/Morningside Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 188
View Profile
Posted: 2022-06-01 21:38:09

Name: Shemale Makita

City: Johannesburg

Area: Sandton/Morningside

Full Profile: [View Shemale Makita's Full Profile]

(Same review will be posted under Lisa's profile).

THE GOOD STUFF:

A fellow punter PM'ed me out of the blue,asking if I'd be open to a foursome.

Having never spoken with him before,or met him,or experienced a 4-some,the natural reaction was to say hell-to-the-freaking-yeah.

Because who doesn't want to get naked & exchange bodily fluids with hotties in the company of total strangers,only insane people do that,right?Oh wait...

Within 48 hours,he arranged to make it happen, with super-mega-hotties Lisa & Makita.

At a price that most punters can make a plan saving for(it's less than a tank of petrol at the going rate),unless you drive a Mitsubitchy 4x4.

Venue is Jhb's own no.7,safe,secure,private,modern,upmarket-ish,everything works,beds are comfy etc.etc.

OMFG!!!

I'm more of a explore-a-beautiful-person's-body- slowly,sensually,feeling-joy-in-being- close-to-another-person kinda guy during a booking.

Until this booking.

The ladies were dressed to kill:
hair,heels,makeup,nails,perfume,eyes,lashes,brows,lips,all done up,looking so good a 90 year old man's dick would go ba-boing after just 1 look.

What followed can best be described by my basic vocab as a frenzied,free-for-all,with non-stop touching,stroking,rubbing,caressing,hair-pulling,arse-slapping,licking,furious thrusting,pounding,sucking,and good old caving in to all that delicious lust.

So many highlights,Makita's magical cock cumming deep down my throat,doing a proper 4 point type joint fucking/sucking combo manouvre,licking the sweat off Lisa's back generated by the heat created in that room,the non-stop moans of passion from the ladies,cumming harder and more copiously than I ever had before all over Lisa,sucking Lisa's cum off her nips,just holy shit,I'm not usually this graphic in a review,but this was an experience reaching stratospheric levels,& I know what most guys like(I think),and it's what I'm describing here.

Makita revealed at the start that she hadn't done this before,& felt a little apprehensive,and I told her,don't worry,neither have I,but she's a pro,and Lisa & my fellow partner just said go with the flow and you'll have a lot of fun.

What an understatement.

This was epicness,proper kid-in-a-sweet-shop stuff,that I never ever dreamt would happen to me in this Lifetime.

I gotta feeling(thanx,Black Eyed Peas) that these ladies are gonna be super fucking busy in the cumming weeks.

More power to 'em,couldn't happen to any cooler chicks than them.

To my new punter friend,ummm,let's do this again, like pronto.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

SMLover
SMLover - Re: Review - Shemale Makita - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Re: Review - Shemale Makita - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 131
View Profile
Posted: 2022-06-02 00:43:58

Poisy - can you let us know how to get to the video that you saw on whatsapp. I have been with Lisa before and she is amazing. Would love to see the video
Thanks
ethanh
ethanh - Re: Review - Shemale Makita - Sandton/Morningside Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 789
View Profile
Posted: 2022-06-02 09:14:43

On 2022-06-01 21:38:09 Forsyth P Jones said:

(Same review will be posted under Lisa's profile).

THE GOOD STUFF:

A fellow punter PM'ed me out of the blue,asking if I'd be open to a foursome.

Having never spoken with him before,or met him,or experienced a 4-some,the natural reaction was to say hell-to-the-freaking-yeah.

Because who doesn't want to get naked & exchange bodily fluids with hotties in the company of total strangers,only insane people do that,right?Oh wait...

Within 48 hours,he arranged to make it happen, with super-mega-hotties Lisa & Makita.

At a price that most punters can make a plan saving for(it's less than a tank of petrol at the going rate),unless you drive a Mitsubitchy 4x4.

Venue is Jhb's own no.7,safe,secure,private,modern,upmarket-ish,everything works,beds are comfy etc.etc.

OMFG!!!

I'm more of a explore-a-beautiful-person's-body- slowly,sensually,feeling-joy-in-being- close-to-another-person kinda guy during a booking.

Until this booking.

The ladies were dressed to kill:
hair,heels,makeup,nails,perfume,eyes,lashes,brows,lips,all done up,looking so good a 90 year old man's dick would go ba-boing after just 1 look.

What followed can best be described by my basic vocab as a frenzied,free-for-all,with non-stop touching,stroking,rubbing,caressing,hair-pulling,arse-slapping,licking,furious thrusting,pounding,sucking,and good old caving in to all that delicious lust.

So many highlights,Makita's magical cock cumming deep down my throat,doing a proper 4 point type joint fucking/sucking combo manouvre,licking the sweat off Lisa's back generated by the heat created in that room,the non-stop moans of passion from the ladies,cumming harder and more copiously than I ever had before all over Lisa,sucking Lisa's cum off her nips,just holy shit,I'm not usually this graphic in a review,but this was an experience reaching stratospheric levels,& I know what most guys like(I think),and it's what I'm describing here.

Makita revealed at the start that she hadn't done this before,& felt a little apprehensive,and I told her,don't worry,neither have I,but she's a pro,and Lisa & my fellow partner just said go with the flow and you'll have a lot of fun.

What an understatement.

This was epicness,proper kid-in-a-sweet-shop stuff,that I never ever dreamt would happen to me in this Lifetime.

I gotta feeling(thanx,Black Eyed Peas) that these ladies are gonna be super fucking busy in the cumming weeks.

More power to 'em,couldn't happen to any cooler chicks than them.

To my new punter friend,ummm,let's do this again, like pronto.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Pics or it didn't happen! Haha!

Sounds like a proper fuck fest, and one for the books. Thanks for sharing the details loved reading all about it. She males are not my thing, but sounds like you boys all had a rocking session. Kinky, crazy, wild! Love it!

What is this 4 point type joint thing you describe? Is it a train were you all have your cocks into he ass of the person infront of you, except the first person?

Rusty194
Rusty194 - Re: Review - Shemale Makita - Sandton/Morningside Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 57
View Profile
Posted: 2022-06-20 09:37:23

Makita must have the best body on this site with a larger than average member which remained hard during the session.Absolutely beautiful and could visit her daily if one could afford to,she is such a sweet person with a wonderful personality and gets very involved in the situation I definitely found my fix.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

sash777
sash777 - Re: Review - Shemale Makita - Sandton/Morningside Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2
View Profile
Posted: 2022-06-21 08:00:43

--- THIS IS A ROOKIE REVIEW * ----
Lovely person, did not feel rushed and was very accommodating. She is stunning in person with a petite body to match. Service was very good, playful to start and then really gets into the deed. Will definitely be returning

Ratings:

Venue Cleanliness: 4/5
Privacy: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

* Until sash777 built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Shemale Makita - Sandton/Morningside Johannesburg
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2022-06-21 08:12:21
Edited: 2022-06-21 08:12:20

This girl is just STUNNING! Most beautiful face and body I have seen in many a year.

The only downside was that she had seen many visitors before me that day. She was tired and her performance was not great. I would have appreciated her telling me beforehand that she was tired.

However, she is such a beautiful person, I shall visit her again. She looks much better in person. If she is a grower, then that is something I would love to see...

Ratings:

Service: 3/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

* Until Kleintottie built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
toppie
toppie - Re: Review - Shemale Makita - Sandton/Morningside Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 165
View Profile
Posted: 2022-06-24 11:02:15

I had a fantastic time with her. She made me feel right at ease, had a good laugh about a few things and overall good conversation. She has an amazing body, pretty face and everything else was just perfect. I have to go back again for round 2 as round 1 was something I have never done before, but really enjoyed it LOL. Highly recommended, you wont regret it i promise

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Forsyth P Jones
Forsyth P Jones - Re: Review - Shemale Makita - Sandton/Morningside Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 244
View Profile
Posted: 2022-07-24 22:11:25

There are advertizers you want to make sweet,gentle love with,and others you just can't help but go full-on primal on their fine asses.

Makita definitely falls into the latter category,when you're in her space,all you wanna do is fuck her in beast-mode,her beauty and Energy brings that side of men out,I reckon.

So,when I booked her earlier this month,I challenged myself to do all I can to contain my lust,and be as gentle a lover as I know how,just to see if I can open new windows seeing into the real personality behind the SP persona that is Makita.

I'm so glad I pushed myself this way,because we experienced a beautiful,intimate, unrushed,and mutually pleasurable hour in each other's company,creating memories that will stay with me for a long time.

What a session!

What a woman!!

We are fucking blessed to the core,man.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

oraljim
oraljim - Re: Review - Shemale Makita - Sandton/Morningside Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2389
View Profile
Posted: 2022-08-10 21:26:40

Ah man what a day! Last night I developed a serious itch for Makita and was thrilled that she could see me this morning. It had been a long time and I had forgotten just how stunning she is in the flex. Welcomes with a lovely hug, kiss and grope :)

We chatted and flirted a bit and then came playtime. My gosh I had forgotten just why it is that I think Makita is the ultimate companion. She really is stunning and so damned touchable. Her she-surprise was responsive and yummy. Then it came time for her to do what I had been craving and oh my sweet goodness was it intense! It is impossible to describe how good it feels to be filled up by such a magnificent woman. Even though by preference she is a bottom she still managed to pound the living daylights out of me until she came - long and hard and deep inside me. HEAVEN!

If the day had stopped there, it would have been perfect, but it didn't. She asked if I'd like to get Lisa in on the act and I did - I have never had a threesome with shemales before. Lisa is an absolute goddess with a perfect body and gorgeous face. After some introductions and sucking her to get hard she slid into me and just went to town as I wanted her to. Not going to lie, I loved having her inside me but preferred Makita. But anyway Lisa fucked me till I swooned while Makita was using her mouth and hands and ... well ... again, it was heaven.

After I was done shaking Lisa was so loving - touching, gently massaging, while Makita and I kissed. I really felt like a king having two such beauties lavishing me with attention. Overall, one of the most enjoyable 90 minutes I can recall in a very long time.

PS I am going to post this review twice - once here and once for the duo profile, since I did actually see both, and paid for both, and both profiles deserve the attention. Thank you Makita baby - hakuna matata!

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Ch3rryp13
Ch3rryp13 - Re: Review - Shemale Makita - Cape Town/CBD Cape Town
Re: Review - Shemale Makita - Cape Town/CBD Cape Town
Basic Member
View Profile
Posted: 2022-10-24 09:47:27

City: Cape Town

Area: Cape Town/CBD

Just a lovely lady, that made me feel very comfortable. Beautiful as she looks in her photos. Friendly and kind. Deserves to be treated with respect. Really a lovely person.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

* Until Ch3rryp13 built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.