Navigation
Davedavedave
Davedavedave - Re: Review - Claudia Gentlemens Delight - Bloubergstrand Cape Town
Re: Review - Claudia Gentlemens Delight - Bloubergstrand Cape Town
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 3
View Profile
Posted: 2019-10-10 08:03:54

Name: Claudia Gentlemens Delight

City: Cape Town

Area: Bloubergstrand

Full Profile: [View Claudia Gentlemens Delight's Full Profile]

I don't get it, I read some of her 611 reviews so expected the best after a long day of kak.
Got there just after 5pm and right away I didn't click with the judgemental attitude. After 5 minutes of this I paid her a modest cancellation fee and left. Pity because her body is absolutely stunning - I shouldn't have come at happy hour, so I'll stick to my loveable GFE who has 695 points!

Ratings:

Face: 3/5
Body: 4/5
Personality: 1/5
Telephone Manner: 4/5
Venue Cleanliness: 4/5
Personal Cleanliness: 4/5
Privacy: 4/5
Service: 1/5

Will you return? No
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
Davedavedave
Davedavedave - Re: Review - Claudia Gentlemens Delight - Bloubergstrand Cape Town
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 5
View Profile
Posted: 2019-10-16 15:39:14

I would like to retract the "review" I posted on Claudia's page on 10th October. She did nothing wrong, I just acted like a complete asshole, and I offer my apologies. She in no way deserved having aspersions cast on her character.
JonSmith
JonSmith - Re: Review - Claudia Gentlemens Delight - Bloubergstrand Cape Town
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2
View Profile
Posted: 2019-10-16 20:42:17

@davedavedave I have no idea which Claudia you visited - the one I see regularly (typically 3 times per month since she moved back to Cape Town) is certainly not deserving of the 'review' you posted!

I have never experienced anything other than the most professional and friendly service from this lady, and the actual service, that is the service you experience if you actually take your clothes off, is as good as any I have enjoyed anywhere...

I can only imagine you arrived with a bad attitude (you did say you were having a kak day), and she probably picked up on it, and the vibe spiralled from there!

You should however bear in mind that the ladies who you review are relying on good reviews for their reputation and livelihood - you should think carefully before posting negative comments, and consider whether they are really justified, or whether you contributed to or caused the problem yourself with your attitude, actions or comments!

For my part, I look forward to my next visit with Claudia, visits which i ALWAYS enjoy!
Plod1975
Plod1975 - Re: Review - Claudia Gentlemens Delight - Bloubergstrand Cape Town
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 6
View Profile
Posted: 2019-10-22 18:13:50

Starting to think a visit may be required
GCT
GCT - Re: Review - Claudia Gentlemens Delight - Bloubergstrand Cape Town
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 8
View Profile
Posted: 2019-10-28 13:34:41

Last visit once again exceeded all expectations. The service exceptional..enjoy every minute with Claudia..the laughter..the more serious conversations..and all tge different topics covered..just beyond my imaginary. The professional way in which Claudia conduct her service where the smalleat detail is attended to make the visit just above tge ectraordinary. Time goes by so quickly and to leave is very difficult. I especially enjoy her soft touches and the way she makes me feel the moat important person in her life for that period makes me return for more . Daydreaming becomes real with Claudia..Thank you so much for your special attention to all my needs..you are a real gem..precious to me!
Take care. Hugs and kisses xx

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
Claudia Gentlemens Delight
Claudia Gentlemens Delight - Re: Review - Claudia Gentlemens Delight - Bloubergstrand Cape Town
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1450
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-11-01 06:58:11

@Gct,
Thank you for such a beautifully written review, wow.
I appreciate your visits so much, and above all else, I appreciate you for the darling person that you are...

Hugs, kisses and love,
Clau
masterdick
masterdick - Re: Review - Claudia Gentlemens Delight - Bloubergstrand Cape Town
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 101
View Profile
Posted: 2019-11-05 04:54:31

Wow, what an amazing woman. Absolutely super sexy. Every visit to Claudia just gets better. Man oh man she drove me crazy. An hour became an hour and a half. Just didn't want it to end. Stunning body and definitely one of the best personalities in the business. Flying to Capetown on a regular basis is def on the books.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

GCT
GCT - Re: Review - Claudia Gentlemens Delight - Bloubergstrand Cape Town
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 9
View Profile
Posted: 2019-11-06 02:59:09

Thank you for being the sweetheart of a person that you are, firstly.
Your service truly encapsulates my dreams come true with every visit.
I appreciate your listening ear, as well as your sex appeal of note, so I can't ask for more...

Thank you, Claudia

PS: remember "you're amazing, just the way you are" ¶

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Claudia Gentlemens Delight
Claudia Gentlemens Delight - Re: Review - Claudia Gentlemens Delight - Bloubergstrand Cape Town
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1464
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-11-07 20:08:47

@Gct,
Thank you for blessing me with the incredible gentleman that you are.
I thank you for my review, especially that you obviously take time to do so - it is much appreciated.
I'm blessed to have you as a client...

Hugs, Love and Smiles...
Clau
_Enjay_
_Enjay_ - Re: Review - Claudia Gentlemens Delight - Bloubergstrand Cape Town
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2019-11-30 18:26:45

--- THIS IS A ROOKIE REVIEW * ----
I had been reading reviews of several ladies and decided that Claudia was my lady of choice - I can now certainly agree with all previous reviews on how lovely this lady can be.

She was quite warm and friendly on the telephone, and directions provided via WhatsApp was clear and concise, so I had no problems getting to her place. Parking is secure in her complex behind security gates, with no security guards, and the lift to her floor faces her apartment so it was relatively easy and discreet to just slip in (if anyone is concerned about any traffic or wandering eyes, which there were none)

I am usually quite nervous upon meeting a lady for the first time, but upon entering her apartment Claudia immediately picked up on this and made me feel so comfortable that after 5 minutes it felt like I was visiting an old flame. As for Claudia, she is quite a sexy, extremely well built lady with a very charming personality and an intellect that puts me to shame - I think it was actually love at first sight for me :D

I prefer the sensual GFE, so opted for erotic foreplay, which she performed with utmost care and sensuality that tingled my spine and me cringe with pleasure. In a nutshell, what pursued was a sensual massage, followed by an uncovered blow, which turned into a very lustful 69 that made our bodies glisten. I eventually erupted with a euphoric explosion triggered by a feeling of ecstacy that was spectacularly delivered by this gorgeous lady - No sex this time round, but definitely hoping to take it further on my next encounter with her, as I can only imagine the height of pleasure that awaits.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

* Until _Enjay_ built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.