[deleted] - Review - Mel - Durban North Durban
Review - Mel - Durban North Durban
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2013-08-05 13:32:10

Name: Mel

City: Durban

Area: Durban North

Full Profile: [View Mel's Full Profile]

As my username suggests...I am not one to just get in and out as fast as possible. I like to have decent conversations that hopefully lead to passionate sex. Mel provided all that and way more!

Before our meeting she enquired in a kinky way about my likes and dislikes and subsequently dressed exactly to my taste! We first went for a coffee and had a wonderful meaningful conversation. After the coffee-date, when the opportunity was right, she grabbed me and kissed me so passionately, it was as if we've been eyeing each other secretly for months! Her lips are were soft and her mouth warm and tasty. I had to leave for business and would meet her again a few hours later but had her last kinky smile to remember while I worked. In the meanwhile she slipped into a new outfit that would blow any man away...although I didn't yet have enough of the first!

We went for a date again and she handled herself professionally with just the right amount of tease at every right moment. When we finally hit the sheets she was eager to please me and her every move suggested that she wanted it just as much as I did. This was affirmed by her dissapointment when I came prematurely. The fact is just that she was too much for me to handle! After dinner (and some more delightful conversation) we were steaming again! This time I wanted to please her more and she made me know just how much she enjoyed it. We spent the night together and I had the privilige to wake up a few times to adore her sexy body. In the morning she was ready for more and made me have the best sex I've ever had! Honestly! She was a master at turning herself in a way that I could feel my penis bumping harder and deeper still. Also as my penis slipped into her she contracted around it increasing my stimulation.

I can't think of anything that could make her better....truly perfect! I can't see myself enjoying the others girls to the full again since the standard has now been set and I fear it's too high for competition!

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 4/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
garyj
garyj - Re: Review - Mel - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Re: Review - Mel - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 465
View Profile
Posted: 2013-09-11 13:38:24

Name: Mel

City: Johannesburg

Area: Randburg/Ferndale

Full Profile: [View Mel's Full Profile]

Its been a while since my last visit to this very sassy babe ,but we mad up for lost time very quickly .She has always given me a lovely GFE and yesterday was no exception ,very tender and passionate .Mell is a little bit curvier now days but I like her new figure ,she is hot in my eyes .Gave each other some mutual satisfying oral and we then tried out various positions ending with an explosive orgasm from both sides .Keep up the great service Mell and I cant wait to see the new picture set ,see you soon

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 4/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 4/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.