Navigation
Former_Vuyisile
Former_Vuyisile - Re: Review - Moist Dream - The Super Model Mansion - Melrose Arch Johannesburg
Re: Review - Moist Dream - The Super Model Mansion - Melrose Arch Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 56
View Profile
Posted: 2013-11-11 16:29:07

You are damn right Gary, i think if you look closely at the 2 pic sets its different people. The first set has smaller boobs which match Bella's. The new moist dreams has big boobs and my guess is, she is taller than Bella or 1.65 for that matter. If you love boobs you will enjoy. It looks like 'Moist Dream' is not a WG but a registered brand and the copyrights are held by the old man LOL
SupermanV2
SupermanV2 - Re: Review - Moist Dream - The Super Model Mansion - Melrose Arch Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 58
View Profile
Posted: 2013-11-12 14:36:16

Definitely not the same lady in the photos. Been with the old one and she was great, but this new one looks like a "jeep"!

I must admit though that Old man Lawrence has a good eye for talent. The girls are beautiful and generally articulate, it is rather unfortunate that the ladies never last very long. For instance, I do believe that Beautiful Girl worked there too. on another occasion I visited a young coloured girl who was "Young Desire" at the time, she was f*#king amazing! She said that she was from Eldo and was a student at North West University. She unfortunately seems to have disappeared!
asslapper
asslapper - Re: Review - Moist Dream - The Super Model Mansion - Melrose Arch Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 721
View Profile
Posted: 2013-11-12 14:49:32

Yeah it's weird there was an amazing white girl there for like a week called surda who I would pay double to see again and I really wanted to visit penny lane but she has gone as well I see.. Great talent scout , shit talent management
garyj
garyj - Re: Review - Moist Dream - Melrose Arch Johannesburg
Re: Review - Moist Dream - Melrose Arch Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 566
View Profile
Posted: 2013-11-19 22:58:00

Name: Moist Dream

City: Johannesburg

Area: Melrose Arch

Full Profile: [View Moist Dream's Full Profile]

Mr V was spot on with this sexy girl ,Total GFE is given and no holding back .Very passionate and showed true feeling .Beneath all that fake hair and make up and shit is a really attractive well spoken young lady ,The hour was to short ,owo was slow and sensual and the sex actually felt like lovemaking and not a wham bam session .I have raved about the original Moist Dream ,but the new one is top class .Her boobs are just perfect and the body very sexy .She has been one of my best punts for 2013 .

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
Clintwin01
Clintwin01 - Re: Review - Moist Dream - Melrose Arch Johannesburg
Re: Review - Moist Dream - Melrose Arch Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2013-11-21 11:01:02

Name: Moist Dream

City: Johannesburg

Area: Melrose Arch

Full Profile: [View Moist Dream's Full Profile]

She is really hot and a beautifully body, her service and attitude however was cold and definitely no GFE. She seemed tired and uninterested, the venue was upmarket and clean. No private shower or bathroom?
Great boobs and long legs, but no personality... Not sure if I will return.

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 1/5
Telephone Manner: 2/5
Venue Cleanliness: 4/5
Personal Cleanliness: 3/5
Privacy: 1/5
Service: 1/5

Will you return? No
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.