Basic Member
Posts to Date: 111
View Profile
Posted: 2013-08-03 07:49:02

Name: House Of Seduction

City: Johannesburg

Area: East Rand/Edenvale

Full Profile: [View House Of Seduction's Full Profile]

Went to visit without having my fav WG available, so I proceeded to view all the ladies in house, yes one by one, hate that. Anyhoo, I chose Zenadia, now she had an OK'ish face, but a fuken smoking hot body. She was sensual, and had me turned on in no time (not that I need much to turn me on). She has a fantastic manner and really relaxes you. There was ample of kissing, cuddling and lots of touching and stroking. Now the venue is crappy only because it is directly across the road from some mechanic type businesses and when you pull up to the driveway, it almost seems as if all the guys standing in the street are looking at you, while the girls take forever to open the fuken gate. There is a high probability of bumping into other punters but in my 3-4 visits thus far I have not bumped into anyone. The other girls look ok, but nothing to really get excited about. Its a great budget quickie pomp and go.

Ratings:

Face: 2/5
Body: 4/5
Personality: 4/5
Telephone Manner: 4/5
Venue Cleanliness: 4/5
Personal Cleanliness: 4/5
Privacy: 4/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.