Basic Member
Posts to Date: 64
View Profile
Posted: 2013-08-02 07:01:04

Name: Lee

City: Polokwane

Area: Polokwane

Full Profile: [View Lee's Full Profile]

I was in Polokwane on business yesterday, had some time to kill and called Lee (Chanel on PYMT). Really nice telephone manners and good directions to her place. She works from a good lodge near town, so parking safe. Privacy not an issue, as you can drive right up to her room. She waited for me in very sexy lingerie and heels. Lee is a friendly girl who likes to please. She actually looks much better in person than on the photos. She may be new, but she takes her job seriously and is learning fast. BJ without was wonderful, then she got on top and rode me like a rodeo cowboy. All in all a very good experience. She told me she is moving to Johannesburg soon, so hopefully she can become my regular then. Thanks Lee.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.