Navigation
Calithea
Calithea - Re: Review - Calithea - Centurion/The Reeds Pretoria
Re: Review - Calithea - Centurion/The Reeds Pretoria
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 51
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-01-15 12:52:05

Gifted thank you so much for a great session and a lovely chat ...its clients like you who make every moment enjoyable and memorable...thank you again
Xantos3
Xantos3 - Re: Review - Calithea - Century City Cape Town
Re: Review - Calithea - Century City Cape Town
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 43
View Profile
Posted: 2022-02-21 16:30:13

Name: Calithea

City: Cape Town

Area: Century City

Full Profile: [View Calithea's Full Profile]

Fantastic visit. Easily one of my best for a long time. Calithea is very friendly, holds a nice conversation and makes you feel at home as you walk in.

She is very pretty, have a stunning body. Better than what you see in the pics.

Proper girlfriend experience. She enjoys herself, which makes the visit so much better. Really, really, really a nice person.
Highly recommended.

Privacy at the venue not the best as you can hear the people outside. Not a deal breaker but could be more private. She may move to Sea point soon though.

Thx babe. I needed this session and will be back for more.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 4/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Calithea
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 52
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-02-21 16:53:51

Xantos3 thank you so much for the visit and a lovely session...such a gentleman who knows her way around when it comes to pleasing a lady...

Till next time take care hungry
Xxx
josephjoestar
josephjoestar - Re: Review - Calithea - Centurion/The Reeds Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 498
View Profile
Posted: 2022-02-22 15:28:21

Beautiful woman :)
lovetotravel6303
lovetotravel6303 - Re: Review - Calithea - Century City Cape Town
Re: Review - Calithea - Century City Cape Town
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 52
View Profile
Posted: 2022-02-22 16:56:16

Name: Calithea

City: Cape Town

Area: Century City

Full Profile: [View Calithea's Full Profile]

First, let me say thanks to Stefoo7 and SS for the recommendation to see Calithea.

She met me at the entrance to her CPT boutique guesthouse incall and I was immediately struck by how gorgeous she is . Followed her to the room and we chatted for a few mins. I was a little nervous (as always with first time meets) and a little awestruck.

I couldnt stop looking at her. Perfect length hair that accentuates a lovely "model like" face, with makeup that showcases fantastic eyes and lips. And when the clothes came off, clearly her body was just as good as her pics.

We started with a short massage , which was a nice way to break the ice while we learned a bit more about each other, what we liked and didnt. I had to turn over to look at and touch her flawless soft skin. She wears glasses which gives her the look of the hot student teacher that every guy wants, so enticing. The name Calithea stands for "beautiful view" and no matter how you look at her, thats exactly what it was for me.

Some cuddling , touching and kissing led to lots of gentle dining at that very delectable Y (another "beautiful view") . She is multi-orgasmic, was a huge turn-on for me. I hope she enjoyed it as much as I did . Then onto one of the most sensual slow BJ's I have had and followed on with a few positions , where I didnt last long , way too much "beautiful view" .

For someone who has only been in this industry a few months , she is very professional, confident and knows what she wants and easy to talk to .

One of my best experiences on ESA. We have some unfinished business and I'd love to see her again. She may not be doing this for too much longer, so dont hesitate to see her.

Treat her with the respect and gentleness she deserves and you will be rewarded accordingly. A really awesome experience.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Calithea
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 53
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-02-22 18:33:55

@lovetotravel6303 thank you so much for such a lovely and honest review. Thank you for taking the time and effort to come see me and really enjoying the time spent with...The feeling is mutual I had such an amazing, mind blowing session with you ... I was also a bit nervous about it I have to say as you never really know what to expect but your energy and personality made things much more relaxed,comfortable and enjoyable for the both of us. Such a gentleman you are,you treated me like the Lady that I am and not some Working Girl you paying for satisfaction I felt like the session was more about pleasing me more than you (glad u enjoyed yourself still) which is something you don't always find in most sessions so for that many points for you... I was very much pleased...Mind blowing session, It was an honor Till we meet again hun xxx

Stefoo7 and SS thank you for leading this Gentleman my way...stay shining Much love
semensquirter
semensquirter - Re: Review - Calithea - Centurion/The Reeds Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 10053
View Profile
Posted: 2022-02-22 19:01:34
Edited: 2022-02-22 19:03:49

On 2022-02-22 18:33:55 Calithea said:
...Stefoo7 and SS thank you for leading this Gentleman my way...stay shining Much love...

Hey...YOU are the star!!! (and enjoying it all too).
Your service is top notch, so recommending you to a fellow punter was easy...It's all YOU babe.
Glad you having fun in CT...will pomp in...oops pop in when you return to Jozi...LOL

@lovetotravel6303...Glad you had fun mate.
Calithea
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 54
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-02-22 21:17:55

SS you Nawty boy
Stefoo7
Stefoo7 - Re: Review - Calithea - Centurion/The Reeds Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 189
View Profile
Posted: 2022-02-23 06:42:52

Oooo Calithea what can I say other than that I'm so proud of you. The first time i saw your profile i immediately knew this is some special girl. And you only you proved my gut feeling was spot on. Stay as humble and honest as you are. Your definitely one in a million. We are the lucky ones to spend time with you. Lovetotravel glad our reviews helped you. This girl is for sure going places. Till we meet again sweetie
Calithea
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 55
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-02-23 08:07:53

@Stefoo7 thank you so much for everything I really appreciate you...thank you for never getting tired of my questions and helping where you can with no hesitation...continue being the kind gentleman you are

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.