Posts to Date: 11
View Profile
Posted: 2013-07-08 19:33:00

Name: Iman

City: Johannesburg

Area: Orange Grove

Full Profile: [View Iman's Full Profile]

WOW! WOW! WOW!
What an exhilarating experience. My day started of with a meeting in the area and I had some time to kill and boy was I glad I managed to spend the hour in the company of this African goddess.

I arrived at the venue and was met by this beauty in a sexy lingerie. The session started with a lovely relaxing massage that was followed by a sensual BJ.

It was inevitable that I would reciprocate with a muff dive and a lovely 69 that almost got me shooting off my load. What followed afterwards was something I would describe as my very first PSE. Iman is very accommodating and open to one's suggestions and fetishes and after 2 fulfilling and energy sapping rounds, I couldn't have left a much happier chap.

If you are in the Orange Grove area and looking for a once in a lifetime experience, don't waste time and look no further that this lovely lass. Not only does she provide a service but she gives an experience that will sure leave you panting and wanting for more.

A return visit is a definite must do real soon.

Thanks for great hour Iman!

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 4/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.