Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - Seriously Worried Punter
Seriously Worried Punter
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2013-07-08 11:09:02

I recently visited a girl in Pretoria. Whilst fingering her she started to bleed quite abit. I stopped after I saw the blood but i am now very worried as we had sex thereafter with protection but I had a cut on my finger which I did not think about. Started getting a sore throat this weekend and ferling a little sick. Any helpful comments please. What do I do?
gary_g
gary_g - Re: Seriously Worried Punter
Re: Seriously Worried Punter
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 169
View Profile
Posted: 2013-07-08 11:21:32

Don't stress. There are lots of perfectly normal bugs going around, and that almost certainly is what you have. The window period for HIV testing is getting shorter and shorter, so get tested as soon as you can to put your mind at ease. Good luck!
QCumber
QCumber - Re: Seriously Worried Punter
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2190
View Profile
Posted: 2013-07-08 11:41:23

Still shagged her after the bleeding?
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Seriously Worried Punter
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2013-07-08 12:27:45

Yes this stupid but my concern was not the shag as put on a dome but the cut on my finger whilst i was fingering her.
Is there a quick test I can do now to confirm. Over the counter test.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Seriously Worried Punter
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2013-07-08 12:29:34

This is one of my many regrets as a punter and i dont even punt often. Should i call the girl and ask her to test?
Tappa Lot
Tappa Lot - Re: Seriously Worried Punter
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 45
View Profile
Posted: 2013-07-08 12:34:34

@bob99. Get yourself a over the counter test available at most pharmacies.
gary_g
gary_g - Re: Seriously Worried Punter
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 171
View Profile
Posted: 2013-07-08 13:45:13

bob99, remember that you need to wait for the window period before testing if you go the home testing route - 4-6 weeks for the normal tests minimum. If you are seriously stressed, RNA and PCR tests can be done 2 weeks after exposure (RNA perhaps even a week).

I don't suggest asking the status of a working girl; any WG who is positive is unlikely to give out that information for business reasons. I did have (in my younger days) a WG respond to my request as to whether she was HIV positive after a condom break with "I'm positive................that the look on your face just now was priceless!"
mrsuperduper
mrsuperduper - Re: Seriously Worried Punter
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 60
View Profile
Posted: 2013-07-08 13:50:55

Sorry dude. A sore throat! It's tickets for you ????
NKWAMBA
NKWAMBA - Re: Seriously Worried Punter
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2
View Profile
Posted: 2013-07-08 16:35:49

@bob99, how big is the cut and if it's small then chances are tiny. If you stress about it then you'll believe and start seeing that you positive. Dude chill, I have been sleeping with a girl that is positive for a year so far, but the day I knew that she is positive. I started stressing and believing until results came up then I stopped. So man chill, there's nothing you can do now just chill and prepare yourself for worst and the best so that you ready to face it.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.