Navigation
Chante
Chante - punter Site
punter Site
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 16
  View Profile  
Posted: 2013-07-07 00:56:00

do you girls really feel the dying need to have a punter visit you(un-)knowingly and for them to put ficticious braging thoughts with umpa-lumpa stuppy fingers pressed down on their hallowed keyboards in manic sexual rage to relive the entirev booking as if they where book club mommies reviewing harmless books? punters need to recognise the services offered by our lovely ladies & stop this crass childish & forced narssisstisstic tendencies. the girls don't care for ratings. we are to provide a service. Punters be gone! set up a esapunters.co.za"site, away from here & let them have their kitchen teapareties away from us as we don't really care for that.
cluso
cluso - Re: punter Site
Re: punter Site
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 36
View Profile
Posted: 2013-07-07 05:39:09
Edited: 2013-07-07 05:42:50

I can agree with Chante, myself go punting now for at least 5 yaers but i have stopped letting comments on that web side. What is the need to put a 50 or 51. comment for the same girl on that side ???? For me it is part of punting that you do not know which service is expecting you after seeing just the photos. Sometime you have good, sometime bad experievce. It is anyway a open secret that some of the ^famous punters comments^are fake as their wanna promote the girls business ( all girls are confirming this !!!!) So what is the reason then to go for it. I will do my own research and i am quite happy with this. I go punt what i see and and not what is there to read.
finemale
finemale - Re: punter Site
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 119
View Profile
Posted: 2013-07-07 09:25:19

Guys, that's why this site has excelled! You may not like it but the growing numbers of advertisers and punters give testament to a very well constructed and thought out site.
FreeWilly2
FreeWilly2 - Re: punter Site
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 14
View Profile
Posted: 2013-07-07 09:27:11

Chante for president! Viva Chante Viva!
gary_g
gary_g - Re: punter Site
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 164
View Profile
Posted: 2013-07-07 15:11:01

Couldn't disagree more. The more information the better, and I often base my choices on the reviews of punters who have more to say than "I enjoyed myself". Why did you enjoy yourself? Was the woman you were with wild or demure, a witty conversationalist or sexual demon?

And your insulting of those you disagree with is distasteful, and reinforces the impression given by some of your negative reviews.

Finally, this is primarily a site for punters to obtain information on prospective service providers, and how the site has evolved is a refection of the wants and needs of those punters who provide your client base. I would suggest that alienating a large chunk of your potential client base is both a bad move in terms of your business, and unfortunately smacks of sour grapes at some of the bad reviews you have received.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.