Gold Member
Posts to Date: 4
View Profile
Posted: 2013-06-29 04:14:19

Name: Ginger

City: Johannesburg

Area: Randburg/Ferndale

Full Profile: [View Ginger's Full Profile]

Spent an hour, then a night with this lovely lady. Relatively new to the game, so not jaded or using or any of that. Picked her out of the lineup at Stiletto, and we went or an hour (was tired after a 2-hour session with a other girl). Genuinely into the sex, gets turned on by the sort of things that girls usually just tolerate (OWO, rimming etc).

Booked her for the same night. Elegant enough so that I was comfortable taking her out for drink at a 5-star hotel. Back to my hotel for more fucking, and what night. She only tired after she came about three hours in, but she was ready for more later.

Will definitely have her as one of my JNB regulars.

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.