Navigation
just_dick4u
just_dick4u - Re: Review - Penny - Midrand/Noordwyk Johannesburg
Re: Review - Penny - Midrand/Noordwyk Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 15
View Profile
Posted: 2014-04-30 10:55:42

It is no lie, you have an awesome ass that I would love to ride to cum nice.
Paulkg
Paulkg - Re: Review - Penny - Midrand/Noordwyk Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 4
View Profile
Posted: 2014-05-19 13:47:25

Is she beautiful on the face? can you kiss her
Godfatha
Godfatha - Re: Review - Penny - Arcadia Pretoria
Re: Review - Penny - Arcadia Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 6
View Profile
Posted: 2014-05-31 16:02:46
Edited: 2014-05-31 16:08:26

Name: Penny

City: Pretoria

Area: Arcadia

Full Profile: [View Penny's Full Profile]

She is a good [lay] except for the bad vaginal odour. I repeatedly emphasise this bcoz I feel she and other girls do this deliberately so we can shoot quickly and leave. She must make sure she smells good for clients.

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 4/5
Personality: 4/5
Telephone Manner: 4/5
Venue Cleanliness: 3/5
Personal Cleanliness: 1/5
Privacy: 4/5
Service: 3/5

Will you return? No
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
Penny
Penny - Re: Review - Penny - Midrand/Noordwyk Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 15
  View Profile  
Posted: 2014-05-31 18:22:44

I can see u get bother to me a normal person he cnt do dat when last did u came to see me bcz it was de day u put dat coment u will never kill my buzzness bcz of lies if u dnt have 250 to come back again or to pay a cab to bring u to me i can rite u to my books
Penny
Penny - Re: Review - Penny - Midrand/Noordwyk Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 16
  View Profile  
Posted: 2014-05-31 20:02:46

Realy godfatha wich cheap zoll did u take u must buy makoya zoll
Valentine
Valentine - Re: Review - Penny - Midrand/Noordwyk Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 132
View Profile
Posted: 2014-06-18 23:12:01

Wow... when I saw those pictures, I thought "I must sample that booty ASAP..."

Then I started reading the reviews... and Penny's responses... <sigh> What a train wreck.

I have never been with Penny, so I am not able to make a personal judgement about her service... but her responses to criticism from her clients says a lot about her personality and how she views her clients.

At this stage it does not matter whether the criticism has been justified or not because Penny's responses are very constructive in helping anyone to formulate a view on Penny herself. Below I have collated a few of her responses so that anyone and everyone can see what Penny thinks about her clients and her service... from herself... and in her own words; but in case you cannot read that far, Penny's views can be summarised thus: "If you are not happy with my shitty service... you can go and fuck yourself!"

Ask yourself, if a restaurant received so many bad reviews pertaining to service, waiting times, quality, hygiene, etc. from diners, and you knew that the restaurateur's response to these reviews was: "I am not calling anybody to come to me u can save yo money nd buy lunch box for yo kids... Who cares... I am tired of penny this penny that... Go nd fuck yo wife nd leave penny alone... if u are a real man come nd fight with penny face to face... if u dnt wnt penny just stay away from penny... this is totaly liers... Its lie... Do u think i care... wich cheap zoll did u take..." What would possess you to want to go and eat there?

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.