Basic Member
Posts to Date: 12
View Profile
Posted: 2013-06-24 23:41:38

Name: Tanya

City: Pretoria

Area: Centurion

Full Profile: [View Tanya's Full Profile]

I called her 30min prior to the visit but when I got there she was not yet ready. I went there in the morning around 9am. There were other girls in the lounge and I had to pass there whilst they were looking at me and that made me uncomfortable. One of the girls told me to go in to the bedroom as she was still in the bathroom preparing herself, the room was clean and everything nicely packed like in a hotel. As we were getting undresed she asked if I'm Tsonga, Pedi, Venda or even from up North Africa cause my dick looked big for her. She gave me a nice bj and when we did the act she seemed to be enjoying more than me she even asked me to come back and give her a morning glory. The whole experience wasnt bad.

Ratings:

Face: 3/5
Body: 4/5
Personality: 4/5
Telephone Manner: 3/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 3/5
Privacy: 3/5
Service: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.