Navigation
Mr Naai-er
Mr Naai-er - Re: Review - Linda - Sandton/Morningside Johannesburg
Re: Review - Linda - Sandton/Morningside Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 160
View Profile
Posted: 2023-02-03 13:05:12

Linda ,baby,... please unblock Davo123..
kevin23
kevin23 - Re: Review - Linda - Sandton/Morningside Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 32
View Profile
Posted: 2023-02-16 19:56:02

Name: Linda

City: Johannesburg

Area: Sandton/Morningside

Full Profile: [View Linda's Full Profile]

Great experience .....this lady is the real deal....great personality.....banging hot body ....did I say banging hot body....thank u Linda for a great morning

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Linda
Linda - Re: Review - Linda - Sandton/Morningside Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 24
  View Profile  
Posted: 2023-02-17 07:08:27

Thanks you see you next time
Sandz2022
Sandz2022 - Re: Review - Linda - Sandton/Morningside Johannesburg
Gold Member
View Profile
Posted: 2023-03-13 12:23:27

--- THIS IS A ROOKIE REVIEW * ----
Finally saw the Thai bombshell that is Linda . Comms done via whatsapp. Was pleasantly surprised when she opened the door, short and very pretty with an absolutely stunning body. Thick in all the right places . She took control of the session and started with some DFK and then onto a long and sloppy OWO. I could not help but sample the vsteak .
We went at over 2 rounds - highlight going her on top , afterwards we chatted like old friends.

Thanks Linda for a great time .

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Telephone Manner: 4/5
Privacy: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

* Until Sandz2022 built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
BGStick
BGStick - Re: Review - Linda - Sandton/Morningside Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 336
View Profile
Posted: 2023-03-22 15:40:09

It was definitely an interesting experience to say the least. Definitely one of the more positive experiences I've had with Asian ladies.

I guess with me there was not much in the way of GFE but damn does she fu*k for the A team.

Hard primal intercourse to the point where we were just animals in lust. I do like the more nuanced bits of a booking like the nice chats after and the taking our time to enjoy each other bits which were not present in this booking, but overall it was memorable.

Ratings:

Personality: 4/5
Telephone Manner: 4/5
Privacy: 4/5
Service: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

BigLee
BigLee - Re: Review - Linda - Sandton/Morningside Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 5
View Profile
Posted: 2023-03-28 07:57:29

This is a delayed review. Been meaning to write this one but here we go.

Got lost a little but finally found the place, checked in to secure parking and easy to get to her apartment.

Arrived at the door and she opened, dressed in a sexy number and a body that is truly gracious. Yes she got some work done but hey I don't judge and I appreciate art. Perfect put together she is. Opted out of the massage so nothing to say about that then we headed over to the bed and had a little convo then we kicked it off.

Proper GFE, sensual kissing, licking got heated real quick and before I knew it, she was giving me head then we proceeded to the the deed. I hit from the back with that glorious view. I went missionary and she came then I put her in a few more positions for pure sexual pleasure and we both enjoyed it. Ofcos I also blew but that happened we both masterbated each other. Fuck that was amazing.

She's not a clock watcher and she is keen to please. Absolutely will going back

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PricelessD
PricelessD - Re: Review - Linda - Sandton/Morningside Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 64
View Profile
Posted: 2023-03-28 15:28:16

DAMN!!! What an amazing first time experience with an Asian. Holy shit, this woman can fuck and likes to be fucked!!! I repeat, she loves dick!!!

Comms were easy via WhatsApp, her English is decent and one can make conversation. Drove to her apartment and security asked me to give her a call to confirm I was coming which I did, I suspect he knows what’s going on but couldn’t care less.

Walked into her apartment and I was met by a short pretty lady with tastefully done tattoos. As soon as I walked in she was all over me, deep French kissing and before I knew it, she was sucking my dick with so much passion and enthusiasm, deepthroating the hell out of it. Quickly turned her around to position her for 69 and I sucked and licked to her mourning in pleasure. At some point, she stopped blowing me and rode my face to get more of my tongue which I delivered and I’m pretty sure she came. Rubber on, she rode me hard, me holding for dear life she stopped and said fuck me baby and fuck me hard. Legs up to my neck, I pounded hard with her mourning and clinging to the sheets as I came hard.

She cleaned me up nicely and told me to lay down for a massage which was beautifully delivered, hard and firm just the way I like it. She turned me around and started sucking me again, Damn this lady can suck a dick like a lollipop. Rubber on once again and she started with that ride that makes you feel like you entering the gates of heaven. Changed to doggie and she hang her ass up in the air with her face down, I pounded and pounded till I put her in a flat doggie with a pillow under her stomach and continued to pound that wet tight pussy. I ended up coming on her beautiful boobs and was cleaned up. She offered me a bottle of water which I very much needed then was time for me to say goodbye.

Linda, you truly are a sex goddess and I’ll be back soon.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Linda
Linda - Re: Review - Linda - Sandton/Morningside Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 25
  View Profile  
Posted: 2023-03-29 11:09:21

Thanks you see you soon
Harvey69
Harvey69 - Re: Review - Linda - Sandton/Morningside Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 22
View Profile
Posted: 2023-03-29 19:00:12

Linda please pm me your rates
EatHerOut
EatHerOut - Re: Review - Linda - Sandton/Morningside Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 12
View Profile
Posted: 2023-04-03 19:23:41

Saw this fine lady yesterday and I must say I wasn't prepared for what I experienced. Got it to be welcomed by this nicd bunny with a nice phat ass. Offered me a shower which I obliged. After the shower she started off with a massage. The massage was perfectly on point as I felt her rub her tits and pussy on my back. Turned me around to give me a good sensual kiss followed by nibbling of my ears. Proceeded to kiss me all over my body, flip me around and gave me one hectic OWO. I mean she put what she could fit down her throat and I watched her gag with excitement. I wasn't ready for what came next. She pulled up a condom, put it on and rode my like a cowboy. Oh man that was something else. We switched into multiple positions with her being on top riding me like a crazy. Felt her cum in that position. We switched and I came on top, folded her like a pretzel and boy she can take a pounding. Flipped her around and gave it to her doggy, watching those tattoos and that majestic ass from the back was something else. That's one experience I will forever cherish. Finished in doggy and we proceeded to lay in bed and have a little chat. Offered me a shower which I declined, did she not whip out the D and give me another blow just before I legs. Overall 10/10. I will see her again

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.