Re: Review - Kim - Emmarentia Johannesburg
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2014-10-03 15:06:38

Name: Kim

City: Johannesburg

Area: Emmarentia

Full Profile: [View Kim's Full Profile]

Hi guys,

I have been a long-time member of this site and have never had my mind blown to the point where I would give a review, despite going to some of the industry's "best" massage girls.

I almost didn't book Kim today because of the implications of ghost writers and the one negative review but when I phoned Elements and asked for a list of their girls that were actually qualified masseuses she was the one that most caught my eye from pictures so I thought I'd give it a shot.

Boy was I in for a treat, she is sweet, funny, gorgeous and has a lovely smile, her massage is the best I've ever had (and I've had a lot!) and her sensual is amazing (and I'm not an easy guy to please in that department - ask the scores of women who hide from line-ups when they see me approach! :P). The build-up, body to body and slow release were a serious treat.

For those that said negative things: I think with any of these girls if you remember that they aren't prostitutes and offer a massage service only and treat them with the respect they deserve you'll find they treat you a lot more warmly and openly too.

For anyone on the fence about whether or not to visit her: Go for it, you won't be disappointed unless you expect extras and then you really should be going elsewhere anyway. If you're a fan of sensual massage then I cannot recommend her highly enough and you'll have to fight me for booking slots!

And finally to Kim: Thanks sweetheart, I will most definitely be back soon!

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 4/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.