Navigation
naver
naver - Candice @ Blue Sky Melrose Arch
Candice @ Blue Sky Melrose Arch
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 65
View Profile
Posted: 2013-06-14 16:08:21

Ok, so I know that I complained about Blue Sky ladies ?, but it's so damn convenient and I have been only booking 1 or 2 of the girls there so I was horny as well and decided that this is the absolute last visit before I go off to find greener pastures. Ja sure, anyway, got there and chose my favorite, Candice. So the last time I visited this lovely leggy lady, she did not look this good, she was looking really sexy, long legs, silky smooth skin and newly acquired jakob regop breasts. With her sexy lingerie, she led me to a warm, clean room, allowing enough ass-gazing and booty admiring time. Man, was she hot, her nipples were extremely responsive, she grinded against my thigh while I sucked those nips. This girl is on fire (couldn't get cornier), and she was really enjoying herself, very very responsive, providing a true GFE, lots of touching, kissing and general goodthingsyouwouldwantkindastuff. I know I would visit again, just that I've been to that venue so many times and she's the only good one there, sometimes variety is the spice and all and all. Also, I know that it is safe and no funny Capt. Naidoo's lurking in the vicinity.
luckyone404
luckyone404 - Re: Candice @ Blue Sky Melrose Arch
Re: Candice @ Blue Sky Melrose Arch
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 15
View Profile
Posted: 2013-09-27 15:55:20

Been to Blue Sky on my recent stint to SA, walked in and was greeted by a lady who introduced me to 3 girls in attendance; 2 Asian ladies (one texting away whilst being introduced, the other yawning) so I opted for Candice. What a pleasure - she's incredibly friendly and fun to be with - one of the tightest spots I ever entered so it didn't take her long to blow me over the top. Venue is clean & functional; no entry fee, quicky 350, halfhour 450 and full hour 550. With Candice, money well spent, can only recommend her.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.