MULLET
MULLET - Paige Edenvale
Paige Edenvale
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 15
View Profile
Posted: 2013-06-14 00:55:49
Edited: 2013-06-14 00:58:41

Wow where do I start with this MILF. Gave her a call she sounded nice on the phone, asked me a few things about myself, like what’s your height are you overweight and so on.

Got her address and was at her place in no time. Gave her a call at the gate she opened and told me where to park. She was waiting at the door when I walked up the stairs. Now let me say that this woman is a whole lot BIGGER than what I expected and for sure at that time if I had known her size I would not have been where. But her personality soon took over and the size thing was not that important from that point onwards.

She showed me through to the room where we got undressed then lay on the bed and chatted a bit, to find out a bit more about one another whilst she stroked my dick lovingly as if she were stroking a new born kitten. She made it clear that one thing she loves is sucking dick, and in the two hours that were about to follow this was going to be mad F..cking clear to me only thing is I should of listened when she said [I LOVE TO SUCK COCK]

She started with a back massage, she’s not too bad in that department and I have had a whole lot worse. She then turned me over and started on my front side and soon had most of my throbbing dick in her mouth, and she worked it like a true pro knowing just when to slow down and when not to she kept me from climaxing until I JUST COULD NOT HOLD BACK NO MORE, I came like Don Quixote in true form and she kept on milking me to get the last drop out that she could a true CIM MILF.

I then put her on her back sucked her huge tits for a while and proceeded to go down on her she was as sweet as nectar and was loving every second of it as was I at this point she was getting a bit vocal but not too much so and let me know that she was about to come, I knew this by her body language but she let me know none the less .Now let me say this that I am an avid diver and I have my open water license, but there is a new license out there and I just had my first lesson this woman squirts and O my f..ck doe she squirt she must of multi orgasmed for about 10 mins, if I had known how wet I was going to get I would have brought my f..ing scuba gear with.

She then sucked me again, I then f..cked her doggy style and she squirted even more the bed was saturated by this time. She sucked me again for the third time . Only time I used a condom is when I banged her.
Awesome experience I WILL BE BACK VERY SOON.

[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Paige Edenvale
Re: Paige Edenvale
Less than 10 posts
Posted: 2013-06-14 11:59:34

@Mullet, do you mean big as in tall or heavy?
Stem
Stem - Re: Paige Edenvale
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 281
View Profile
Posted: 2013-06-14 12:14:47

Link to profile?
manonfire
manonfire - Re: Paige Edenvale
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 17
View Profile
Posted: 2013-06-14 13:08:29
Edited: 2013-06-14 13:15:33

This review sounds a lot like a review I saw of her last year.

Paige is indeed an awesome shag, but I don't think she does CIM. I say this for 2 reasons. First, at my first booking she commented that she had seen the review and didn't agree with the CIM bit. And secondly I have caught her a few times and she spits it out

Anyway. Just my 2cents
JohnW123
JohnW123 - Re: Paige Edenvale
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 60
View Profile
Posted: 2013-06-14 13:12:59

I agree, no CIM. She is a large girl but certainly knows what shes doing, agree with just about whole review. Great kisser, great OWO.
johnnydrama
johnnydrama - Re: Paige Edenvale
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 119
View Profile
Posted: 2013-06-14 14:25:41

Where does she advertise??
JohnW123
JohnW123 - Re: Paige Edenvale
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 64
View Profile
Posted: 2013-06-14 14:29:46

Google Nawty Paige Edenvale. You should find her.
Jake42
Jake42 - Re: Paige Edenvale
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 28
View Profile
Posted: 2013-08-13 22:44:00

Unfortunately you wont find Nawty Paige anymore, she left the industry around June sometime.
Jake42
Jake42 - Re: Paige Edenvale
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 29
View Profile
Posted: 2013-11-20 12:03:27

I happened to stumble across a new posting of " Nawty Paige" - she is back her new email is [Send Message]
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Paige Edenvale
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2013-11-24 21:08:20

Is she still fat...where does she advertise...i always wanted to see a full pic of this lady

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.