Navigation
abiem50
abiem50 - Re: Review - Caroline - Randpark Ridge Johannesburg
Re: Review - Caroline - Randpark Ridge Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 465
View Profile
Posted: 2023-07-09 15:23:14

Offering a free session is evident of excellent customer service.
Kommerq
Kommerq - Re: Review - Caroline - Randpark Ridge Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1724
View Profile
Posted: 2023-07-09 16:35:13

On 2023-07-09 15:23:14 abiem50 said:

Not necessarily, I busted a lady for trying to pull a bait and switch on me, she begged me not to expose her on the esa forum and offered a free session to make up for it out of fear of the expos

I declined and did not expose said lady but a free session offer is by no means indicative of excellent service .
KICKASS
KICKASS - Re: Review - Caroline - Randpark Ridge Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 9250
View Profile
Posted: 2023-07-15 08:57:08

Name: Caroline

City: Johannesburg

Area: Randpark Ridge

Full Profile: [View Caroline's Full Profile]

You are one of a kind never a dull moment with you. You make things exciting you lighten up a room because with your enthusiasm to plz you go out of your way.

Lol I saw u looking for me in the restaurant this blond chick looking all so stunning in her office outfit. Loved the gloves you had on as well.

So we reached her place very very well kept everything is in place neatness is ur game from the lounge to the bathroom spotless.

When you suggested we do a dbl it was music to my ears. gosh you are as exciting as watching myself use the roller coaster.

We got to the room and you removed your clothes it was an instant turn on your service are rated to me as one of the best I think of late I been having some good punts. I do believe you shagged my brains out because both of us were extremely horny.we should do this again I think a little social at urvplace with a few punters we call it the orgy of randpark ridge.

Would I recommend your services yes yes with out a doubt you are very sexual my dear.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Butch43
Butch43 - Re: Review - Caroline - Randpark Ridge Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 24
View Profile
Posted: 2023-07-15 09:23:47

Hi Riaz!

Please confirm if the Caroline/Francheska duo include French kissing in their services,or is it only reserved for punters that are their regulars and know their real names.

Thank you.
Need4Passion
Need4Passion - Re: Review - Caroline - Randpark Ridge Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 6271
View Profile
Posted: 2023-07-15 11:48:03

On 2023-07-15 09:23:47 Butch43 said:
Hi Riaz!

Please confirm if the Caroline/Francheska duo include French kissing in their services,or is it only reserved for punters that are their regulars and know their real names.

Thank you.

I'm sure she's mentioned on a few occasions that there's no exchange of bodily fluid including kissing and OWO so consider it that.

N4P
Cock0075
Cock0075 - Re: Review - Caroline - Randpark Ridge Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 48
View Profile
Posted: 2023-07-16 09:53:59

Name: Caroline

City: Johannesburg

Area: Randpark Ridge

Full Profile: [View Caroline's Full Profile]

Highly recommended. What a lady and cat behind closed doors. Look forward to many more closed door affairs...
Thank you Gorgeous for a lovely time.
Xx

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Karlos
Karlos - Re: Review - Caroline - Randpark Ridge Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1336
View Profile
Posted: 2023-07-16 11:14:15

On 2023-07-09 15:23:14 abiem50 said:

lol.. she aint gona give it up for free man... hahahaha
JackParrow69
JackParrow69 - Re: Review - Caroline - Randpark Ridge Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 809
View Profile
Posted: 2023-07-16 13:15:05
Edited: 2023-07-16 13:19:31

On 2023-07-09 13:07:05 Caroline said:
Triton

1) I know exactly who you are!

2) I have only ever collected 1 gentleman in the East Rand. That collection was at no extra cost to you. I carried the cost for the collection driving my own vehicle and the cost of the fuel.

3) I didn't see you in April I know the exact date. Reviewing me weeks later is something that raises questions?

5) You and I alone know what transpired on that day. I did say that I would make it up to you with a free session later on.

6) I also stated in my brochure beforehand that I do not provide OWO or KISSING.

7) I offered to drive you back to the East Rand. You chose to use alternative transport.

8) We have stayed in touch all this time having long conversations over the phone with you pretending to be a "friend." A friendship I had begun to cherish and rely on.

9) I don't know what I did to trigger this review after ALL this time.

It seems that I am right. Love, compassion or care in the purple world doesn't and can't exist.

This review was written in anger and frustration.

I know we will speak on whatsapp this week. I also know you will apologize.

I forgive you.
Caroline

1. So???

2. I don't think he was being secretive about it. The scenario is not one that should be common to anyone where you could think it's someone else.

3. Not really. Punters can review whenever they have time whether it's weeks, months or years later. Plus some choose to give it some time and let it sink in as opposed to reviewing with the endorphins still flowing and having a biased view overlooking lots of things they shouldn't. In this case, I think he was giving you the benefit of the doubt and a chance to redeem yourself.

4. Missed, I'm not surprised!

5. You said it, but you haven't done it and as you've said, it's weeks later. And a free session is no bonus or consolation really since it is replacement for a session he didn't actually get what he paid for. On top of that, he paid extra for transport, something YOU BOTH AGREED IN BEFOREHAND, and there's no way it makes up for the wasted day and missed function. Punters time costs money too and their personal lives and commitments are also important.

6. I didn't see your brochure so I'll give you that but then again, maybe he didn't see the brochure either and if you were offering FH and GFE then it was a fair expectation of OWO and kissing. Something important to clarify with a punter before booking as for most that is the norm.

7. From the sounds of it, it seems like it was a very resentful half-hearted offer if it was offered and his politeness was to find another way, the same politeness that has gotten and is getting taken advantage off.

8. You were obviously going though something, maybe that's a permanent thing too and he's trying to be a nice guy but a very strange friendship were he has to pay to be your friend that day and not very nice of a friend to take something in exchange for something and then not deliver but wastes the friends time and take advantage of them...

9. Maybe it's what you didn't do. You didn't actually bother to make up for the total waste of time and cost, instead you just made him waste more time chatting to you dealing with all your personal issues chatting while he's out of pocket, a good punting experience that could have been had elsewhere, and some function missed that could have been very important to him or could even have got him into trouble if it was with a spouse and basically completely disrespectful of him and his time.

I think he's the one that needs to forgive you and seeing as how nice he was about the TOTALLY SHIT experience and waste of time and money, he probably will.

You should be apologizing to him and giving him 5 overnights for trying to make him the bad guy and wasting his time when all he tried to do was have a session with you that he paid for and still tried to be nice about til now.

JP69
Caroline
Caroline - Re: Review - Caroline - Randpark Ridge Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1034
  View Profile  
Posted: 2023-07-16 17:23:28

JP69
[/QUOTE]

Mr Parrow and everyone else

Let's clarify this.

He didn't pay 1 cent except for the transport home.

Instead of 90 minutes he had a 120 minutes of my time.

The gentleman in question has apologized to me.

The gentleman in question and I made an appointment for a FREE session for 2 hours this week. Which means in total he will have had 4 hours of my time in person and over 24 hours over the phone.

JackParrow69
JackParrow69 - Re: Review - Caroline - Randpark Ridge Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 810
View Profile
Posted: 2023-07-16 17:33:28
Edited: 2023-07-16 17:35:35

On 2023-07-16 17:23:28 Caroline said:

JP69

Mr Parrow and everyone else

Let's clarify this.

He didn't pay 1 cent except for the transport home.

Instead of 90 minutes he had a 120 minutes of my time.

The gentleman in question has apologized to me.

The gentleman in question and I made an appointment for a FREE session for 2 hours this week. Which means in total he will have had 4 hours of my time in person and over 24 hours over the phone.

Yes, let's clarify this.

Now the poor guy ended up wasting 24 hours of HIS TIME TOO and missed half or more of his function and a whole day of his weekend for a 2 hours of not even a proper GFE without OWO and kissing. Yip, that's clear.

JP69

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.