Gold Member
Posts to Date: 269
View Profile
Posted: 2013-08-01 14:51:54

Name: Jennifer & Lola

City: Pretoria

Area: Gezina

Full Profile: [View Jennifer & Lola's Full Profile]

One of few cases that you find what is claimed in an advert is true “Very sensual with the perfect touch, two very sexy ladies that knows how to please!” That is what you see in their profile and what you receive indeed.
I had a good time with these two gems a few days ago and enjoyed every minute of it. Jenifer is a very sensual girl who really loves sex. Beautiful face and body. Lola has a very warm and friendly character, makes you feel at home quickly. Knows what she does and likes it. The two girls are very comfortable with eachother. That is a must for a real 3some.
We had 10 orgams all together in one hour! A good record indeed.
The only little minus was for privacy, when leaving I had to pass through a room where sort of “family meeting” between 2 men and a lady was ongoing! A bit weird.
Jeni and Lola, thanks again for the time that we spent together. I am very happy to have you in my neighborhood. Will see you soon and hopefully next time my favorite extra will be in the menu!

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 4/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Jennifer & Lola - Gezina Pretoria
Re: Review - Jennifer & Lola - Gezina Pretoria
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2013-08-20 11:04:43

Only Lola Available Today. No dubbels, Sorry guys. Will be back 2mrw, for dubbel the fun.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Jennifer & Lola - Gezina Pretoria
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2013-08-28 13:05:45

This review is for Jennifer only!!!
Got her on the phone at last!! Pleasant phone manners.
The venue is the only let down - quality of Jennifer (and Lola) deserve much better. Room very small, and other (old) people in the entrance. But not a deal breaker to me. Nice old lady.
Jennifer is the younger of the 2, but 26??? Still looks really great, and with a bod in great condition.
Great smile, liked the eyes. Laughing, smiling face in bed. Yummy
Really enjoyed my time with her. A really passionate Lover!!! Great kisser, great BJ, great lover.
Hate comparing, but Jennifer to me is as good as Mandy in bed, and as good as Cara as well.
Will I return - staying away will be very difficult!! Thanks, honey!

Ratings:

Privacy: 3/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
allornothing2008
allornothing2008 - Re: Review - Jennifer & Lola - Gezina Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 43
View Profile
Posted: 2013-09-05 00:28:24

Wow, where to begin? Parking was outside the premises but I didn't feel my car was in any danger. The venue was spotless and the room was extremely cozy and a pleasure to be in, it felt like it left the rest of the world outside where it's supposed to be, leaving me in the safe confines of a serene getaway. I booked these two lovely ladies for two hours, and even that was not enough. They don't rush and make you feel like a king. For those two hours time stood still and I was treated like absolute royalty. Both ladies look fantastic, and me being a breast guy was in heaven. They spend as much time on each other as they did on me, but I never felt left out. There was always something going on. It was a complete sensory overload, wishing I had an extra set of eyes to observe more, wishing I had four arms to touch more, wishing I controlled two whole bodies just to experience more. Absolutely amazing experience, girls, you will DEFINITELY be seeing me again for another 2 hour holiday...

Ratings:

Privacy: 3/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? No

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.