Posts to Date: 40
View Profile
Posted: 2013-06-05 10:19:00
Edited: 2013-06-05 10:27:25

<b>Name:</b> She Male Kimmy

<b>City:</b> Johannesburg

<b>Area:</b> Sandton/Sandown

<b>Last Visit:</b> May 2013

<b>Full Profile:</b> [<a href="/members/displayAdvertiser.php?uid=10406" target="_blank">View She Male Kimmy's Full Profile</a>]

Went for a session with Kimmy aka August to make up for the missed doubles opportunity, have been with her a few times. She really delivers the goods when she is on a roll, but not for the faint-hearted!

Kim is meticulous about cleanliness, she has Beautiful Breasts, long slender legs & a Gorgeous little Ass but wears too much make-up. It can be a VERY intense both ways... She loves to be Sucked thoroughly, with a Purrrfect Lollipop to practice your skills, but she does not easily return this favour. Once the real action starts its high energy both ways, provided you have worked the Lollipop to a heightened state of expectation... you will know you have been harpooned~~~!!! She very highly strung but can be a Stunningly Sensual encounter.

Sadly the venue is in poor shape for a high fee, lights keep tripping (Kim shone her emergency beam on our intense session, so she really is committed to a wild ride, just what I needed! But for an "upmarket" venue, lighting is faulty, bathroom tiles are missing, etc. I Realise this is not a hotel revue, but it makes a difference! Be prepared for requests for tips etc, such a letdown after the Gorgeous physical high...

Still, the memories of those intense Rodeo sessions with that Gorgeous Physique... Yummm~~~!!!

<b>Ratings:</b>

<b>Face:</b> 3/5
<b>Body:</b> 5/5
<b>Personality:</b> 3/5
<b>Telephone Manner:</b> 3/5
<b>Venue Cleanliness:</b> 3/5
<b>Personal Cleanliness:</b> 5/5
<b>Privacy:</b> 3/5
<b>Service:</b> 4/5

<b>Will you return?</b> Yes
<b>Advertiser looked like the Photos?</b> Yes
<b>Secure Parking?</b> Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
Loganlips
Loganlips - Re: Review - She Male Kimmy - Sandton/Sandown Johannesburg
Re: Review - She Male Kimmy - Sandton/Sandown Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 73
View Profile
Posted: 2013-07-02 11:47:08

Love to know if anyone else has ridden this Wild Tiger, miss those Gorgeous Assets, she really drives her Delicious member like a hammer drill when you get her excited... I'm sure there are many happy but slightly dazed SM lovers to share this Tail...oops tale!

Lets hear your views for this Wild Machine?
Loganlips
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 102
View Profile
Posted: 2013-07-17 13:47:31

Mmmm, Miss those Gorgeous Cheeks & Delixxxious Lollipop! Hope someone else can share an experience?

Kim is still one of the most intense sensual experiences anyone can have, but be prepared for a wild ride!
Loganlips
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 122
View Profile
Posted: 2013-08-04 14:20:59

New pics are Stunningly Sensual Kimmy,

That Body is just SO Delixxxious!

Love to taste those Gorgeous Assets sometime, hope the venue sorts out its issues...
shaunm
shaunm - Re: Review - She Male Kimmy - Sandton/Sandown Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 19
View Profile
Posted: 2014-01-08 17:02:19

Name: She Male Kimmy

City: Johannesburg

Area: Sandton/Sandown

Full Profile: [View She Male Kimmy's Full Profile]

Kimmy is a nice girl that can get very excited. Hard cock - a little small but adequate. Likes to play which makes it fun. Enjoys getting a bit of treatment as well. A bit of a masculine face, but overall decent punt.

Ratings:

Face: 3/5
Body: 4/5
Personality: 4/5
Telephone Manner: 4/5
Venue Cleanliness: 4/5
Personal Cleanliness: 4/5
Privacy: 4/5
Service: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
antoman
antoman - Re: Review - She Male Kimmy - Sandton/Sandown Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 20
View Profile
Posted: 2014-03-15 15:08:35

SHE WAS AWESOME TO BE WITH, SHE CAME TO MY HYEL....SO CANNOT COMMENT ON HER VENUE....

SHE WAS VERY CONVINCING, AND END WE BOTH ENJYED OUR TIME TOGETHER...

SHE KEPT HER MEMEBER HIDDEN AS LONG AS POSSIBLE AND THEN IT WAS AMAZING....SHE IS QUITE READY TO TAKE CONTROL....

I LIKE THE WHOLE EXPERIENCE...

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 4/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Loganlips
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 210
View Profile
Posted: 2014-04-01 09:30:42

Stunning New Pics,

Miss those Gorgeous Curves...Yummm!!!
Chunky1
Chunky1 - Re: Review - She Male Kimmy - Sandton/Sandown Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 4
View Profile
Posted: 2014-05-08 13:44:18

A wonderful punt, I had tried a SM once before and it was nothing to write home abt but this time around I was really amazed at the service I received, she performed my every request and was really accomodating... thank u and I will return for sure even contemplating today

Ratings:

Face: 3/5
Body: 4/5
Telephone Manner: 2/5
Venue Cleanliness: 4/5
Personal Cleanliness: 4/5
Privacy: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - She Male Kimmy - Sandton/Sandown Johannesburg
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2014-06-23 13:21:22

Ok after reading all the good reviews and some inside info, , because I couldn't make up my mind between Kimmy and Rose so I decided to visit Kimmy today. ...and oh boy I did not regret it for a second. I arrived and she met me at the door . We going up to her room I pay and she tells me she is gone be back in view minutes. As she returns she is going straight to the bathroom. I start undressing myself, she enters the room, wearing her panties only. OMG she is hot. Beautiful face and body. We get down to the bed and start kissing and touching straight away. I touch her member through her panties and I can feel he is getting hard.I kiss her neck and breasts going down to her navel and slipping of her panties. She is touching me all over as well going down to my member and taking of my pants as well. I am real horny now, taking her hard member deep in my mouth. She moans , I'm touching her ass and she moans even more. I decided to go down and give her a good rimm job . Oh her ass is so nice and smooth she pushes my face deep into it.we are in a 69 and she is busy sucking me like crazy. Time now to give her a good drilling. She slips me a condom on and I enter her body....mhhhh she feels good. After a view minutes she wants to hammer me now.I lie on my back and grap my feet ....she enters me hard and rides me like there is no tomorrow . She moans like crazy and I can feel she is close.She retracts pulls her condom of and crabs my head, I open my mouth she shoves her cock deep in my throat and comes at the same time. A massive load hits my throat which leaves me no other choice than to swallow her hot creamy baby butter . She gets up now still working her member like in overdrive and I think is she coming again? YES a good spray of cum all over my face I open my mouth as I am hungry for more of her sweet cum, she carrys on
shaking her member and my thoughts are is she coming another time? OMG and yes another climax erupts and more cum hits my face and chest. I now can see that she is finished I take her limp dong and suck all the left overs clean.I have never seen something like this three times in a minute unbelievable. It was now my turn to emty my lust I put her on her back and entered her lovely rear again a couple of thrusts and I can feel the end is near. I pull out, pull the condom of and aim at her lovely cock.I climax hard white hot cream of lust is hitting her balls and cock.We lie next to each other totally exhausted I kiss her sexy body all over again.Kimmy you are a wild animal you made yourself my regular. Kisses xxxman.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 3/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 3/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Loganlips
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 226
View Profile
Posted: 2014-06-23 14:37:27

Great Review XXXman!

got me hard at as a Rock just remembering 1st wild encounter with Kimmy...

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.