Navigation
Eva
Eva - Re: Review - Eva - Lynnwood/Wilgers Pretoria
Re: Review - Eva - Lynnwood/Wilgers Pretoria
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 16
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-08-25 12:25:07

@ Matthew... Thank you for the kind words and im happy to know i was able to relax you body & mind....
Orpheus
Orpheus - Re: Review - Eva - Lynnwood/Wilgers Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1131
View Profile
Posted: 2015-08-25 12:25:43

aaaahhhhhh you gurls are too hot !
techno80
techno80 - Re: Review - Eva - Lynnwood/Wilgers Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 352
View Profile
Posted: 2015-09-10 13:35:58

Name: Eva

City: Pretoria

Area: Lynnwood/Wilgers

Full Profile: [View Eva's Full Profile]

After my previous mediocre session with another lady, thought I needed some upliftment ...and who better than gorgeous Eva. If there was an option to award a 10 here, Eva would definately receive it! She is a gorgeous young lady that knows exactly what I am looking for. Ooozes sexyness and she offers a full GFE. She is seductive, responsive and very aware of what turns you on. The experience was certainly up there with the best I have had to date.

Venue? In a class on its own.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 3/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
Dman01
Dman01 - Re: Review - Eva - Lynnwood/Wilgers Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 7
View Profile
Posted: 2015-09-10 23:08:43

I usually don't do reviews but this time decided i have to. My midweek started off terribly and decided to see if i could get an appointment with Eva. lord behold i was in luck. Lets just say that from the time in the jacuzzi till the room it was a memory i shall forever remember. Its scary what happens when you completely let go and come out of your comfort zone. Eva** you were amazing and i really enjoyed the time together. hopefully the memory is something that brings a smile to your face as well. Regards, the one who finally won a bet....

Telephone Manner: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Eva - Lynnwood/Wilgers Pretoria
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2015-09-18 21:55:00

First time to visit HOE had a genuine good experience, EVA was great!!she looked like her fotos,she's honest and made me feel at home.Absolutely professional.

Ratings:

Telephone Manner: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
Eva
Eva - Re: Review - Eva - Lynnwood/Wilgers Pretoria
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 17
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-09-23 08:05:48

@inspector69 Thank you for visiting HOE for the first time hope it was the first of many visits to come.
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2015-09-30 18:21:09

Eva

What the Queen wants, the Queen gets. Words spoken in jest as she walked up to us. We were horrible late, and with hindsight my planning will from now on include an extra 30 minutes making sure I am on time, for I lost out on 30 minutes of a two hour booking.

Eva, met her about a year ago when she wanted to book me and Q. He went and I stayed behind. The message I got from her : Poor PeterBuck, he missed out. Not knowing what you missed is fine, how can it be so good ? Knowing now after what I am going to call Watershed Monday, what an absolute fool I was for not taking her up on that offer, is simply so depressing. She is that good.

She was recommended and arranged by a reliable source, so my initial contact with her was limited. Had a special request that was a little adventurous and slightly out of my comfort zone, but came through unscathed with the planning. But quite chaffed that she remembered my sorry ass. Friendly, engaging, comfortable.

And, something you pick up immediately. She has one of the strongest personalities that I have encountered so far, not only on this site, but in life. If she had to be a saleslady for snow in Alaska, she would have sold me a ton. Strange how that is a lasting thought.

Arrived on Monday, late and very nervous. Had a drink at the bar and she collected her prey. Went down to Devils Playground which was a first for me.

Things progressed rather quickly from there. Clothes out, in the pool, some shooters, some kissing, some fondling, time started blurring. Some more shooters. Was told to get my ass out of the pool and into the room.

Promptly obliged and was told to get on the bed. Was still going to at least try and do a little foreplay, but I was outplayed at this hand. She had more tricks up her sleave than I had plans. So in the end I just let her lead this poor lamb to the slaughter. And was I a lucky lamb to have been there.

The involvement of Eva into the whole booking was nothing short of amazing. There is not one awkward moment or a moment lost, she is like a finely tuned machine ever ready to take you to places you have never been, doing things that you thought you would never do. Way too shy to even ask for. She just did it. Learnt a few tricks on the way.

The evening was momentous. It was adventurous. It was naughty. It was consuming. It was all and more that I dreamt of. It was mind blowing. It was draining. It was comfortable. It was memorable. It was fucking awesome. Not once does she let you come up for air. It was Watershed Monday.

You are a spent force when you leave there. The stairs on the way up seems like a mountain. My knees wobbly. Drained. Empty. Satisfied.

Why Watershed Monday ? Because after Monday night I have a new benchmark to compare against. And the rating system does not allow more than 5 points. She is a resouding 50 points at least in relation to the meagre 5 points allocated. She is really that good. Her reputation proceeds her, and all that I can say after spending the last two days in rehab, is that : Wow, thanks Eva. Restored any misgivings I had regarding this. I am now a believer.

What the Queen wants, the Queen gets. Pretty sure that I am not what you want, but I am willing to be your loyal subject. Basking in the occasional hour or two to be spent with her in future.

Brought her an early birthday gift which she devoured. Just hope my name is now on the Christmas list.

Watershed Monday. Met the Queen. Isn't life just great ?

Thanks Eva

Ratings:

Telephone Manner: 1/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Kingsman
Kingsman - Re: Review - Eva - Lynnwood/Wilgers Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 149
View Profile
Posted: 2015-09-30 19:19:43
Edited: 2015-09-30 20:00:50

Omg this was clearly epic Peterbuck
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2015-09-30 23:55:17

@PeterBuck I humbly tip my hat to a most outstanding review sir...I could not have written a more absorbing review if I tried a 100 times. You have sold me to visit the Queen, wow!! Happy Punting Mr PB!
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2015-10-01 19:56:58

Kingsman

Epic is an understatement. I can only recommend that you book her.

For a King needs a Queen ???

Just be careful, for what this Queen wants, this Queen gets.

Enjoy

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.