Gold Member
Posts to Date: 3
View Profile
Posted: 2014-07-12 14:19:25

Name: Nadia

City: Johannesburg

Area: Sandton/Morningside

Full Profile: [View Nadia's Full Profile]

Just a note about my ratings. I try not to inflate them. To me getting a 4 means you're better than 80% than everyone else out there (imo). A 5 indicates someone in the top 5%.

Also, the young lady came to my hotel so I just put 5's in the venue related stuff so people didn't see 1's and get turned off without reading. I have no idea what her venue is like.

Nadia came to my hotel room and she was amazing. She's tiny, which I like. She has nice breasts, a little soft, but not flat and floppy. She looks a lot like a dancer.

Her personality is charming and she carried on a conversation with ease. She's very accommodating. She would gladly do whatever I wanted but didn't mind taking the lead when I didn't want to do so. She didn't watch the clock and engaged with me for the full 2 hours. She kissed, she snuggled, she didn't seem forced at all.

While we didn't do anything "adventuresome" this was without a doubt the best serve I've ever gotten. I was sorry to see her go in the end. If I had budgeted more, I would have paid to have her stay the night.

If you are in her area, call her up. She's worth every penny and more. But be nice, she deserves it.

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 4/5
Personality: 4/5
Telephone Manner: 4/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Nadia - Sandton/Morningside Johannesburg
Re: Review - Nadia - Sandton/Morningside Johannesburg
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2014-11-01 13:49:56

Area: Sandton/Morningside

Is shorter than photos suggest. Visited her twice. Second time we connected much better. She has a beautiful tiny body. Great personality.

Ratings:

Face: 3/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 4/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
gary_g
gary_g - Re: Review - Nadia - Randburg/Blairgowrie Johannesburg
Re: Review - Nadia - Randburg/Blairgowrie Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 217
View Profile
Posted: 2015-04-24 07:57:38

Area: Randburg/Blairgowrie

Quite disappointing. I was kept waiting at the gate for a long time ("I couldn't find the remote") after insisting that she doesn't take bookings more than half an hour in advance because of no-shows. She is in a cottage on a property in Blairgowrie, and her landlord decided to do "gardening" right outside the window, and then started messaging her (her phone was on). Kissing was fine, but no real spark developed; after going down on her a long time (she does not like fingering now, unlike stated in a previous review), she finally came, but the blow (uncovered, so a plus) that I got was perfunctory. Sex was a bit rushed and disconnected (maybe the landlord was a factor), but when it was over, she made it clear that there would be nothing further than for me to get dressed and leave, with no attempt to really engage any further at any intimate level(she went immediately for the phone to reply to her messages). She explained that she was hung over, but, to my mind, if you are not in the mood to do a booking, don't take calls. On the positive side, she is friendly, looks great, but this is a bit of a risky adventure: catch her on a good day, and maybe it might be outstanding, but on a bad day, a completely uninspiring experience.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Personality: 3/5
Telephone Manner: 3/5
Privacy: 1/5
Service: 2/5

Will you return? No
Secure Parking? Yes

[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Nadia - Randburg/Blairgowrie Johannesburg
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2015-04-29 00:11:20

What a horrible telephone manner; I would have loved to place a review from having seen her but we didn't get past the telephone conversation on account of her yelling at me before dropping the phone on me.

You may ask what I may have done to provoke this but apparently my mistake was to state, for her benefit so as to not turn down any other bookings, that my call was for enquiry purposes. I thought I was doing the decent thing but that set her off and she reacted as she did. Her instability is unnerving so I figured it would be best to also warn you guys about her after seeing gary_g's review on her.

Ratings:

Face: 1/5
Body: 1/5
Personality: 1/5
Telephone Manner: 1/5
Venue Cleanliness: 1/5
Personal Cleanliness: 1/5
Service: 1/5

Will you return? No
Advertiser looked like the Photos? No
Secure Parking? No

Suran
Suran - Re: Review - Nadia - Randburg/Blairgowrie Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 40
View Profile
Posted: 2015-04-30 14:23:23

After reading all the great and wonderful reviews, i decided to pay Nadia a visit. What a waste of time and money, I was asked to wait for over 20 minutes as she was busy sorting her hair out.
1st warning bell.
Made arrangements with her for owo and greek - apparently she is a greek goddess.
Take a shower, then she has an issue with owo- 2nd warning bell, then also the normal story-oh you to big for anal.
Oral was mediocre, sex was okay i guess.
A waste of time and money

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Personality: 3/5
Personal Cleanliness: 4/5
Privacy: 4/5

Will you return? No
Secure Parking? Yes

Nadia
Nadia - Re: Review - Nadia - Sandton/Morningside Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-05-02 12:38:22

Hey guys im realy sory if u a not happy i know im not perfect i dont think any on is i m not working from a venue I work from my on place but but is not my fote if u come to me before the we agree on but u. dont realy know the coud of people im dealing withe to sume asked me if they gona pay me monthand sume want me to chats or do sex phone or wnt to gate my adres5 h before my servises depend on a person if u not making me confortable what do u expect from me? If u not clean and I really need to play safe to protect avry on sory if my english is bad I speek french
jaqq
jaqq - Re: Review - Nadia - Randburg/Blairgowrie Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2
View Profile
Posted: 2015-05-18 19:54:41

Sorry, but this was an experience I would like to forget - The venue was stinking of what smelt like fish ... although the lady tried - really disgusted....

Ratings:

Face: 1/5
Body: 1/5
Personality: 1/5
Venue Cleanliness: 1/5
Personal Cleanliness: 1/5

Will you return? No
Advertiser looked like the Photos? No
Secure Parking? Yes

prozac82
prozac82 - Re: Review - Nadia - Sandton/Morningside Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 178
View Profile
Posted: 2015-05-19 12:05:04

Some things will never change
Nadia
Nadia - Re: Review - Nadia - Sandton/Morningside Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-05-23 05:13:13

Hey guys thanks for the complaints and compliments im really sorry if I didn't offer u the good or best services that u been expected from"Nadia" she really apologize and promises to offer u the good and best services aver like. She always do. I really appreciate cos sum times we think we doing the right things. Well we wrong. Thanks. BISOUS a tous a plus!!!
IamaDalek
IamaDalek - Re: Review - Nadia - Sandton/Morningside Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 110
View Profile
Posted: 2015-09-23 21:55:00

Getting from worse to worser! Pardon the English but so many punters can't be wrong.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.