Gold Member
Posts to Date: 348
View Profile
Posted: 2013-05-27 23:22:21

Name: Sienna

City: Johannesburg

Area: Melrose

Full Profile: [View Sienna's Full Profile]

Young girl ,new to the business and could do with some lessons .She works out of a flat in Birnam that almost gave me second thoughts to go ahead with the visit ,looks shabby on the outside but the room was neat and clean, i parked in a tiny parking underground as i did not want to leave my car on the street .On getting to the room she asked for the money up front not ideal but rules are rules ,Proceeded to give her a nice muffing after which she offered me a blow ,i said yes please ,she says if i want it without i must pay her up front ,what a mood killer ,got off the bed and gave her the 100 bucks ,decent blow at least after that bullshit ,she was very tight and seemed uncomfortable during the sex ,she eventually relaxed and ended up have a nice orgasm ,Decided to stay a 2nd hour and she again told me i must pay up front ,this was starting to piss me off ,chilled and chatted for about 15 min and then we started all over again ,The final straw for me came when she tells me i must pay another 100 for the blow with out because this is another booking ,needless to to say i politely got up and put my clothes on and asked to leave ,Never to return

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 4/5
Personality: 3/5
Telephone Manner: 4/5
Venue Cleanliness: 4/5
Personal Cleanliness: 4/5
Privacy: 4/5
Service: 3/5

Will you return? No
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.