Gold Member
Posts to Date: 931
View Profile
Posted: 2013-05-24 20:38:48

Name: Isis

City: Johannesburg

Area: Sandton

Full Profile: [View Isis's Full Profile]

Considering that I have spent the better part of the last three months visiting for some amazing sex , I was quite bemused when suddenly at the top of her game she decided to switch to sensual massage . I often ribbed her about her sudden change of approach . But then she dared me to try this of which I never had not so pleasant experience . And any challenge involving this foxy petite minx should not be ignored . The venue decided was Sutra Spa where I was greeted with warm hospitality by Salma th pretty lady in glasses at helm of affairs . Must comment on a great venue with appropriate interest paid to ensure a very private and relaxed ambience . Got greeted by Isis , which is her current moniker , who can provide ample competition to her Egyptian namesake . An appropriate name considering she was looking like a goddess with her pouty smile amplified by those mischievous eyes . Do behind those closed doors , she ranted off how we should be maintaining the decorum of the house while I listened with mock rapturous attention . She then asked me to get undressed and lie on my tummy on the massage table . Slowly soft music drifted in the room , lights were dimmed and that's when magic happened . I knew that she had magic fingers but this was something out of the unknown realm . Most of the sensual massages I have received has been lacking in that one key department - sensuality . Most of them would be slowly moving their hands in a meandering fashion without having a clue what they are doing . But this lady not only sensual but she was also including that therapeutic aspect that leaves you like putty in her hand . And then you occasionally steal glances where her perfect body will be on display and the feeling is that of bliss . After completely working over your body where she de-stresses every knot you know and you don't know , she then starts to give a full body to body massage where she slither over your body in a most erotic fashion building you for an inevitable explosive climax . Slowly but steadily with those perfectly manicured hands she plays you for a fitting finale all the while looking into your eyes which just add to the fun. This lady just pulled another tasty little trick from her sleeve . So an hour back I was a non believer and an hour later I am a fanatic for this .

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
Stem
Stem - Re: Review - Isis - Sandton Johannesburg
Re: Review - Isis - Sandton Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 277
View Profile
Posted: 2013-06-05 15:50:21

Name: Isis

City: Johannesburg

Area: Sandton

Full Profile: [View Isis's Full Profile]

She is one of the best ladies I have ever had the experience of meeting in this industry.

Today was the first time ever that I extended a booking mid-way through - she really knows what she is doing, has superb massage skills - It is a proper massage followed with a really amazing sensual ending.

Great sense of humour, awesome sexy body and looks to die for. What more could one ask?

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.