Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2013-05-23 21:44:18

Name: Baby Girl

City: Johannesburg

Area: Midrand

Full Profile: [View Baby Girl's Full Profile]

Decided on a midday stress reliever, called up babygirl, speaks well very sweet. Got to venue, bit uncomfortable the security guards know exactly why you there. Room was abit untidy, settled for a Bj. Very mechanical, no interest and drive. Released the monster and left.

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 3/5
Personality: 2/5
Telephone Manner: 4/5
Venue Cleanliness: 2/5
Personal Cleanliness: 2/5
Privacy: 2/5
Service: 2/5

Will you return? No
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? No

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
datdat
datdat - Re: Review - Baby Girl - Midrand Johannesburg
Re: Review - Baby Girl - Midrand Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 7
View Profile
Posted: 2013-05-24 16:56:25

Reason for personal cleanliness at a 2? Disappointed, really wanted to visit this babe, lovely breasts!
Chmok
Chmok - Re: Review - Baby Girl - Midrand Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 736
View Profile
Posted: 2013-05-25 12:08:44

Although reasonable Kev's is a first post. I'd not mind to hear from others on this pretty busty Durban petite...
McGhee
McGhee - Re: Review - Baby Girl - Midrand Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2
View Profile
Posted: 2013-05-29 14:09:03

There's always something wrong with midrand girls and their venues; you either get directions to some run down house in president park or a very busy complex
lerato103
lerato103 - Re: Review - Baby Girl - Midrand Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 19
View Profile
Posted: 2013-08-02 17:50:59

Name: Baby Girl

City: Johannesburg

Area: Midrand

Full Profile: [View Baby Girl's Full Profile]

The last time I was with this lady,it was the time she was at The Reeds in Centurion. I did not review her then as her ad had expired. I see she's now in Midrand. I was quite surprised to be welcomed by a man at the gate who proceeded to open the gate for me explaining to me about how the neighbours are suspicious of the house and they just want to keep things down low. We proceeded to the house and he showed me a room where I waited and within 2 minutes, Baby Girl entered the room and what a surprise.she's really short,and I mean really short. She can definitely fit in perfectly in a kindergarten anywhere. A baby girl indeed.She's really good looking. She did a BJ with a condom. She's really good looking, the pics here do not do justice to her. She gave me a real blow even with a condom on. We did different positions and she can really ride. It was definitely a good feeling to hold that body seeing it bounce on top of me. She offered a second round which I took after a good massage which was just ok and she did cum in the second round. I spent almost 2 hours even though I paid for 1 hour. She's not really talkative but performs rather averagely until she's comfortable with u.I noticed this during the second round as she was participating more than in the first round and I really enjoyed pounding her. Good punt.

Ratings:

Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.