Gold Member
Posts to Date: 16
View Profile
Posted: 2013-05-23 15:28:28

Name: Ruby

City: Pretoria

Area: Lynnwood/Wilgers

Full Profile: [View Ruby's Full Profile]

Well today’s events at HOE took a totally different direction I imagined this morning. Myself and a lifetime buddy (his first ever punt) went to HOE as there is just no other place in my opinion to go to with a friend you want to introduce to the naughty side ;-)

It all started with my booking with another girl that unfortunately could not make it in time this morning, my buddy’s booking (with Shanty) were perfect and I am still trying to get him to wipe off that “I won the lotto” smile on his face.

Ruby is brand new at HOE and this is also her first time she work at a venue that do offer the extra’s, she did not even had her training yet, that would have taken place today, but I saw her this morning as we arrived and thought wow what a beautiful girl (and she is indeed).

Since my original booking fell through I asked to change it to Ruby, great choice she is absolutely gorgeous with a body that will melt your knees like butter in the sun, not even to talk about the eyes. She has a great and spunky personality that you will find very refreshing.

Well like I mentioned the training was not even done (so thanks HOE for allowing the booking to take place) – so I did not mind as the HOE training lady ;-) took us both to the room and showed Ruby all the ins and outs and the basic house rules ect, was actually great fun for me to be honest and they did give me plenty extra time for the “inconvenience” – come to think of it, it might have been a good idea if the training lady stayed ;-) hmmm maybe next time, lol…

I definitely caught her also by surprise I mean imagine your first day to start without even the training and not expecting a booking, I am very easy going so it was a lot of fun watching her react to the sudden booking, trying to take in all the instructions from the trainer wondering what I am going to ask for, but with her personality and outlook on life she passed that test with flying colours and when we were on our own she was as comfortable as a fish in water (one sexy fish that is).

Her message is really great as this is what she did before without the extra’s like I mentioned before, the rest was great for me as well, she is still young (and small) and a tiny bit reserved on some areas but I think once she get a hang of the place and more use to the “extra’s” all of a sudden on offer as well she will become a VERY popular choice. So guy’s be gentle to this lovely lady and assist her a bit here she is indeed a lovely person with a naughty side waiting to emerge and all of us were once the “newbie on the block”….

Ruby thanks for a great time – I will indeed see you soon again once you have settled in a bit more ;-)

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
Ruby
Ruby - Re: Review - Ruby - Lynnwood/Wilgers Pretoria
Re: Review - Ruby - Lynnwood/Wilgers Pretoria
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1
  View Profile  
Posted: 2013-05-24 12:59:43

Hi there Sakkie Da Kok...It was an absolute pleasure to have such an easy going and pleasurable client on my first day. You really made me feel comfortable and with the easy going manner of conversation you made it highly unlikely that I could not have enjoyed my time spent with you. Thank you so much. Reallu
y looking forward to seeing you again really soon.

Kind regards

Ruby

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.