[deleted] - Review - Casandra - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Review - Casandra - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2013-05-21 22:29:42

Name: Casandra

City: Johannesburg

Area: Randburg/Ferndale

Full Profile: [View Casandra's Full Profile]

this lady is amazing,starts with a blow and then rides you,damn can she move dat body.an ass 2 drive you crazy.been with this gal a couple of times already snd would highly recommend her.she really goes out of her way 2 satisfy you

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 4/5
Venue Cleanliness: 4/5
Personal Cleanliness: 4/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? No
Advertiser looked like the Photos? No
Secure Parking? No

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Casandra - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Re: Review - Casandra - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2013-05-21 22:35:16

this lady is amazing,starts with a blow and then rides you,damn can she move dat body.an ass 2 drive you crazy.been with this gal a couple of times already snd would highly recommend her.she really goes out of her way 2 satisfy you

Ratings:

Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 4/5
Venue Cleanliness: 3/5
Privacy: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
NotSoShyKev
NotSoShyKev - Re: Review - Casandra - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 133
View Profile
Posted: 2013-05-22 07:29:10

@tryboykie - If you say so...
masogo
masogo - Re: Review - Casandra - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2013-05-30 10:06:17

U look great girl c u soon
mbekwu
mbekwu - Re: Review - Casandra - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2013-06-15 23:08:33

if this girl can ride then i will give her a try.. need only cowgirl and squirters in my life..
Hardmoves
Hardmoves - Re: Review - Casandra - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 32
View Profile
Posted: 2013-06-17 12:05:04

@mbekwu, give it a try 'cause she'll ride the hell out of you & her ass is something else.
bongoman
bongoman - Re: Review - Casandra - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 11
View Profile
Posted: 2013-06-21 11:20:53

Ha, this is one of those visits that u gotta tell someone about.Thought I had been around, but hey.Arrived at this place right,just before midday yesterday.When I was at the gate , I thought this is one of those booby traps, I mean the place doesn''t look very impressive outside , even from the gate, so I go in based on trusting my street cred and another brain having taken over.The things that we always try out just for a fuck?
So they open the gate right, and tell me to park at the back, oh another thing,if you got low suspension or your car has low ground clearance you gonna cry, that entrance will need some work especially for you or you go out cursing yourself.
Back to the point,sorry my man.So I go in and I park at the back as instructed and there is another car parked, so i park behind some small wall under some tree.I go in and a girl welcomes me and take me to a room and at that point I think this is the girl I am gonna see as her ass is not that bad, she is wearing some leggings, and at that point I thinkl that if this is the girl, the pictures make her ass more fuckilicious that it really is.so she motions me to a chair in a room with some hustler magazines and we chit chat and she says , sorry man the girl you came to see has just taken another client in.I get disappointed but not furious cause the lady is talking to me well or you can say we also clicked.so I ask her ''so what do you suggets I do'',and she says to me ,'' you can do me, or I can ask the other girls to dress up and you can look at them and maybe there is soemthing you might like''.I say come on, this is unfair, I have confirmed the appointment , and says sorry agin , but she says to me ,'' you see that car parked outside, that's the client that just took her, I doubt if he is gonna last long, cause very few guys can resisist that ass for long'' and she says to me that "while i suggets you take one of us , I strongly recommend that you wait , cause i don't want you missing on that ass".true to her word within 20 minutes, crisselda walked in.

I was dumbfounded, excited.I remember kraatos decrying the limitations of the english langauge, i cannot describe the experience in english, it is really very limited.The ass is not those huge assess that take size 38 and them.the lady is tiny, slender , tiny waist and with the most beautifully crafted shelf top pointed ass.We clicked, at least that is what I think.She gave me time to play and enjoy that ass and I kissed her her moist lips and probed her pussy and my dick was in no rush today, cause it was getting harder at a progressive rate.She was in my front and I was kissing the most beautiful kissable lips and she turned around and got me to lie down and she swallowed my dick one time.The blow job from then on was indescribable, I was now talking to her in my native langauge, she sucked dick and balls gave me a sexy dirty look. she switched to a hand job that made want to scream and swithed back to a blow and I was ready to release the burning popcorns but managed to ame a serious handbrake turn.she switched from blow gave me a look that says fuck me now. boy! oh boy job! she looked at me dirty sucked me more and she just rode me and slapped that ass around my dick and fucked me like a cowboy and rode and slapped the ass, I could not help it...I also did not last.If my dick was not covered by a condom, the explosion would have been enough to clack a shutterproof glass.I forgot to speak in english for quite a while , the langauge is very limited and I wonder whose idea was it to use such a cold langauge.it lack passion or emotion, even if it has the word called passion,spanish,italian, or any other african language has got a life and excitement.
Maybe you will experience the same if you wanna try her, but I have learnt that with the working girls it matters how far you and her click in the same frequency.I have previously gone to see girls based on other great reviews only to find that it is very average or poor for me.It has taken me quite a while to find a gem like this, I think the last of this kind if girl that was my real regular was quite an number of years ago.Obviously this is my new regular henceforth.she screws me good , and screws me well and screw me dirty.
The scores of 5 are very low for this one.

Ratings:

Personality: 4/5
Telephone Manner: 3/5
Venue Cleanliness: 3/5
Privacy: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

browny123
browny123 - Re: Review - Casandra - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 8
View Profile
Posted: 2013-07-24 22:07:37

I wonder what your native tongue is... thanks for this comprehensive review. At first glance I wouldn't have given the girl a chance, now she's on my to do list.
naver
naver - Re: Review - Casandra - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 94
View Profile
Posted: 2013-07-25 05:49:09

"and fucked me like a cowboy" ?? LOL
Lee
Lee - Re: Review - Casandra - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 28
  View Profile  
Posted: 2013-08-03 16:48:24

@ Casandra, i'm so proud of u, reading what punters are saying about u, really takes my breath away. And that ass grlfrnd, take a real good care of it, cos it will take care of u too. UYA ROCKA girl.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.