[deleted] - Re: Review - Casandra - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Re: Review - Casandra - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Less than 10 posts
Posted: 2013-08-07 20:35:47

Name: Casandra

City: Johannesburg

Area: Randburg/Ferndale

Full Profile: [View Casandra's Full Profile]

Good fuck, a bit rushed but great petite bidy widening only where it matters most. but realy dodgy venue...did not feel safe at all and she made sure that i understood that she had to go home shortly...the blow job was with but great nevertheless

Ratings:

Face: 3/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 3/5
Telephone Manner: 4/5
Venue Cleanliness: 2/5
Personal Cleanliness: 4/5
Privacy: 2/5
Service: 3/5

Will you return? No
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? No

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
ghostwrita
ghostwrita - Re: Review - Casandra - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 11
View Profile
Posted: 2013-08-08 01:39:13

I went here a few months ago, but forgot to write a review. Agree with the previous poster: the venue is not great. Gave me the heebeejeebees, but it's not in a bad area at least.

I was quite "early"(lunchtime, and I called two hours before), so she was getting ready. The butt is something to see. Has a life of it's own. I'm losing ,y taste for big girls in general, but this one got me going.

Got the sense that she hoped OWO would get me out of there, quickly, but it didn't. Missionary, she seemed tortured, but was expected, as she was complaining about the size of my schlong during the OWO. Doggy startted out better, as she does this very sexy gyrating motion, but eventually I just wanted to drill her. Eventually just finished in missioanry and got out of there.

Nothing really bad, but nothing reall good either, and the poor venue tilts me to a 'will never return'.

Ratings:

Face: 3/5
Body: 4/5
Telephone Manner: 2/5
Venue Cleanliness: 1/5
Privacy: 3/5
Service: 3/5

Will you return? No
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
Ponts
Ponts - Re: Review - Casandra - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2013-08-08 17:29:41

Been trying to contact but each time I call the phone call disconnects without ringing. Help.
joe30
joe30 - Re: Review - Casandra - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 5
View Profile
Posted: 2014-05-16 17:58:15

She looked way older than the age indicated on her profile, would put her in the late 30s. Her phone rings and requests to answer the phone while I am doing missionary, the argument was, 'there has not been much business'. This was huge turn off as I had to withdraw so she could pick the phone on a chair some 2 metres away. Didn't enjoy it. Otherwise, sexy ass. Will I come back again, NO!

Ratings:

Face: 2/5
Body: 3/5
Telephone Manner: 2/5
Venue Cleanliness: 4/5
Personal Cleanliness: 3/5
Service: 1/5

Will you return? No
Advertiser looked like the Photos? No
Secure Parking? Yes

[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2014-05-18 06:17:21

This Casandra should just stop business! Always bad reviews about her and/or the place she operates. Sad! Sad! Sad!
Valentine
Valentine - Re: Review - Casandra - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 127
View Profile
Posted: 2014-05-24 14:00:58

A visit to Casandra (sic), judging by her reviews, is roll of the dice... she may rock your world only for the venue or her bedside manners to spoil the entire experience.

I have been to Cassandra twice now... and I just can't get over such a round booty on such a tiny waist.

The venue is a secure hotel in Ferndale, but when you drive in, it is clear that everyone around knows why you are there as some dude guides you to your parking bay and directs you to Cassandra's hotel room. The venue is neat, secure and clean, but Cassandra's room tends to look like a hurricane went through it, with debris, clothes, bits and bobs strewn everywhere.

On my second visit I too became a victim of Cassandra's poor bedside manners. The phone would not stop ringing and eventually she took the call and had a long argument with a client that was tired of waiting for her. Next she wanted to call a friend to accommodate the client sitting in the car park - and that is when I simply said, "if you do that, I am out of here."

Cassandra does not give any clear rules such as don't touch, don't kiss, don't this or that, etc. But what she instead does is she makes those experiences that she finds unpleasant, unpleasant for you as well. So you figure out the rules through trial and error. If you try to caress the inside of her leg, she clenches up, curls her legs together and makes a false comment about it being ticklish... but you know that she does not want to be touched there. I think that she thinks that this strategy is less confrontational(as there is never a flat no), but she does not realise that by the time one has figured out the do's and don't's the client is already pretty frustrated.

Cassandra is not the prettiest damsel, to put it politely, however, she has a body to die for. She is petite, slim (tiny, even) every where, except where it matters the most... the booty. The pictures do not do her body justice - it should be a crime to have such a high ass-to-waist ratio; yet it all looks so well assembled... In my booty addicted mind it all looks like it is in proportion... like that is how god meant a woman's body to be - real slim and real phat, with a thick booty.

If Cassandra got her act together, she would have us lining up the road just for the opportunity to see her shake her money maker and begging her to let us touch it. Sadly she actually doesn't seem to know how to shake it, make it clap or even understand that her petite body, slim waist and thick booty is an asset and not a liability in her professional industry.

Ratings:

Service: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

gladhe8her
gladhe8her - Re: Review - Casandra - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 13
View Profile
Posted: 2014-05-25 18:57:03

Great review Valentine...
[deleted]
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2014-06-04 11:22:01

Great review indeed. Thanks V!
Rockwilder007
Rockwilder007 - Re: Review - Casandra - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 25
View Profile
Posted: 2014-06-04 12:36:46

Why do some of these ladies give crap service?

Aren't they aware of the self-fulfilling prophecy ie Getting crap treatment from rude guys, then viewing all punters as rude scoundrels...then treating all punters badly due to this wrong perception and in the process scaring away gentlemen which are possible return clients...which decreases business...which in turn necessitates the picking up of calls during a session with a punter...which results in bad reviews and so on and so on it goes.
snoopie
snoopie - Re: Review - Casandra - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 34
View Profile
Posted: 2014-07-20 17:54:40

Average punt,,,,,actually picked her on the red site....lady is older than stated on both sites,,,,.bj was good....sex was mechanical....not really a bad experience but the age thing doesn't sit well with me......

Ratings:

Personality: 2/5
Privacy: 4/5
Service: 2/5

Will you return? No
Secure Parking? Yes

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.