Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - I don't think it is allowed
I don't think it is allowed
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2013-05-17 05:18:38

Hi all!
Don't think that I am aloud to give a review halfway thru a review or something but wanna share my greatest/unexpected experience.

I'm flying to CT tomorrow and was stuck today and sat in the hotel at 13:00 already trying to get something/ideas what to do. FACT: 1. I wanted a cold glass filled with ice and Kpremium
2. I wanted to see girls around me but not that "go
room-bam-bam"girls and
3. neither the "common sweety let's have one lapdance
then you can come and relax"
I wanted a lekke night with good company and
then whatever happens.

Exactly what I did get. The name I will share tomorrow I can;t now because you see she is sleeping next to me @ the moment so we are not finished. This lady was suppose to be here from 21:00 - 22:00. She took me on a strip club crawling adventure. The best ever ever ever. We only got back an hour ago and my flight leaves at 08:00 and I have to be at the airport in like 1.75 hours. This night was the most fun I had in Gauteng! (Cindy & Ami: she's leading! catching up 2 do..... MAVERICKS!!

Just want to say that I will give a full review during the next 5 days but watch this space - you would want to meet this Goddess of entertainment! I will never be able to forget this night! Review WILL follow cause she is the reason we punt.

O well - gonna dive in next to her for an hour but watch this space.

May you all have the pretty punting puckers!

Cheers.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.