Gold Member
Posts to Date: 832
View Profile
Posted: 2013-05-14 10:43:09

Name: Tammy

City: Pretoria

Area: Lynnwood/Wilgers

Full Profile: [View Tammy's Full Profile]

Whenever I am in Pretoria , I never miss a chance to visit HOE . So when I visited Mandy in Menlyn , I decided to take a detour to relax there from a really good session . The barman fixed me a drink and I was chilling out watching the game . Soon enough Tammy joined me to give me company -- HOE's policy of "No punter must be left behind" . Now some of the popular girls here are either booked or are snooty enough to not even smile and say "Hi" . The ones who are struggling with a booking are the ones who join the likes of me . Often they are very aggressive with their whole marketing thing without even an iota of subtlety . Those are the ladies that turn me off the instant they insist on a booking . Tammy was a fresh change . And when I mean fresh , its quite literal . It was her first day at HOE and she so far has struggled with a booking . Yet what was refreshing was that she never came on to me very hard . Maybe its her first day , but who am I to complain . She looked nerdy with very slight overbite but in a good way . What's there to notice was that she was easy to speak with and had that girl next door thing . Funny thing she mentioned that she was new to the industry and she was an ex dancer at Grand. She mentioned that she did FH in Grand . As my interest was piqued on having a somewhat newbie to myself , I asked her to spare an hour with me . She mentioned that she is still learning the ropes and therefore will be a bit rough around the edges . I found that bit of honesty endearing and told her that we can learn on that . Well , she turned out to be a fantastic student . Guide her and she is a fast learner and also add her own touches as well . The whole hour was spent in making her learn to do stuff on you which was quite a fun thing to do . Her BJ was quite pro considering that she is new . She responds quite well to muffing and also was not fake in her reactions . However the shag kind of proved that how quaint I was believing that she was new to this profession . To put it lightly she has to take her kegel exercises very very seriously . Also she was not perfect in her personal grooming where she can lose a bit of hair on her body as well as around her eyebrows . These kind of things might not be noticed under the mellow light of the room , but the kind of intimacy you share , these things goes a bit manifold and bothers you . Those things apart she is quite good what she does and I guess can be a gem in making .

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 4/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 3/5
Privacy: 3/5
Service: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
Tammy
Tammy - Re: Review - Tammy - Lynnwood/Wilgers Pretoria
Re: Review - Tammy - Lynnwood/Wilgers Pretoria
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1
  View Profile  
Posted: 2013-05-14 16:41:44

Hi there Kraatos. I just wanted to thank you for the reveiw you posted. I was very nervous and a little on edge that day. As you know it was my first day and I thank you for making it that much easier for me because you made me feel at ease. It was a pleasure spending time with you and I do hope that we can repeat the experience soon now that we both have been a little more educated. So from one newbie to the next...thank you. Hoping to see you soon. Kind regards. Tammy
goofy123
goofy123 - Re: Review - Tammy - Lynnwood/Wilgers Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 595
View Profile
Posted: 2013-05-14 21:59:16

This lady sounds like she is great and the review by Kraatos was very good. Definately time for a visit with this lady. Hope fully this week still....
Tammy
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2
  View Profile  
Posted: 2013-05-15 13:22:46

Hi Goofy 123... well then maybe you should make a plan and head yourself this way...looking forward to meeting you in person and as this week is almost over you better hurry... Regards. Tammy
morne15
morne15 - Re: Review - Tammy - Lynnwood/Wilgers Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2013-05-15 15:18:40

if the reviews and comments keep going like this, she is heading for the top 10.
Tammy
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3
  View Profile  
Posted: 2013-05-15 16:52:25

Hi guys thanks for your confidence in me. I really appreciate it. hope to see you all soon. Kind Regards. Tammy
goofy123
goofy123 - Re: Review - Tammy - Lynnwood/Wilgers Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 599
View Profile
Posted: 2013-05-18 15:12:30

Hi Tammy, are you still at hoe, your ad is off? I would like to visit on Monday 20, if you are still working.
HeavenOnEarth
HeavenOnEarth - Re: Review - Tammy - Lynnwood/Wilgers Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 714
View Profile
Posted: 2013-05-19 10:22:29

goofy123 --Sorry to say that her days as a WG were very limited --She has left the industry -- Fortunately there are many other Angels available -- so see you at HOE

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.