Basic Member
Posts to Date: 55
View Profile
Posted: 2013-05-11 15:00:42

Name: Sexy Teaser

City: Durban

Area: Morningside

Full Profile: [View Sexy Teaser's Full Profile]

visited this gal last week . . . saw her profile on st as nikki "queen of greek" so called her up and discussed what im looking for and the price. venue is ok i feel its not private coz its directly opposite billy and the bums which is like a restaurant/bar thing and when you walking up the steps the ppl can see you but it looks like a normal house . . . but anyways it was worth it coz she is beautiful and wat a sexy ass and so soft . . . tits can be bigger thou . . . but she give a good bj with her big lips and time for greek she put her right knee on the bed and bent over . . . ooo so sexy that was . . so all in all a 5 for me . . . no fuss just that she walked in and out of the room a few times leaving me to wait before we could start but it was like a tease lol

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 4/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 4/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 3/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? No

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
WHITEWHITE
WHITEWHITE - Re: Review - Sexy Teaser - Morningside Durban
Re: Review - Sexy Teaser - Morningside Durban
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 62
View Profile
Posted: 2013-05-11 18:28:28
Edited: 2013-05-11 18:51:23

Nice review DH! I have had my eye on this lady and she is definitely on my bucket list! Good to know she does Greek! Unrushed service?
Chmok
Chmok - Re: Review - Sexy Teaser - Morningside Durban
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 718
View Profile
Posted: 2013-05-11 23:04:51

I agree with Saintjj's comment (on her profile) regarding the photographer should have told her the oil on her skin looks shitty, mere seconds more applying would have resulted in way better pics - which she pays (him!) for, quite so indeed!
Lousy snapper....
DurbanHustler
DurbanHustler - Re: Review - Sexy Teaser - Morningside Durban
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 56
View Profile
Posted: 2013-05-13 12:17:36

no probs guys . . . dont forget to leave a review when you visit . . . its nice to see if she gives all her clients a good time or only the ones she fancies lol
DurbanHustler
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 58
View Profile
Posted: 2013-05-16 12:17:00

visited nikki again yesterday . . . was on a very tyt time schedule so was in and out of there in around 30min . . . . for some reason her mouth feels so good when she's blow me then made her lay on her back and hold her legs while i sunk it deep in her ass but you could see she couldnt take it but it just felt to nice to stop lol .. . so anyways 2 visits is enough for me for now wana sample sola from RV . . any of you guys been to her . . . she looks so sexy and pretty i just enjoy a wg with a pretty face
DurbanHustler
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 59
View Profile
Posted: 2013-05-16 12:22:52

and to "whitewhite" first visit was very un-rushed but the second visit i was in a rush but she was alittle rushed coz when i was sinking her ass she said must come quick coz her ass is sore but i said " wtf - just hold your legs" and sunk it more lol . . . . but i was in a rush so could be that she knew that and tried to rush me
jimimack77
jimimack77 - Re: Review - Sexy Teaser - Morningside Durban
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2013-05-22 09:34:59

damn...and i used to be engaged to this bitch
saintjj
saintjj - Re: Review - Sexy Teaser - Morningside Durban
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1819
View Profile
Posted: 2013-05-22 10:07:16

Oh Dear....so now you have to pay for it!

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.